Ratings for Dr. Stephen Halman

He had no personality at all and was very abrupt with his answers. I didn’t feel like he was any help at all to me. He examined my reflexes but didn’t even take a look at my back which was the actual problem area.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

i have 2 surgery with doctor halman right shoulder rotator cuff 13 october 2017 other surgery 2 february left shoulder my right one is full motion after 3 months no pain anymore my left after 1 week almost no pain this doctor is the best tank you very much doctor

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I wanted to write this review because Dr. Halman is an amazing doctor and surgeon. Attentive, cares about his patient, speaks to his patient like a normal person. I just had surgery and honestly this is my forth surgery and Dr Halman is this best doctor I've ever had. Friendly and kind!!! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I wanted to write this review because Dr. Halman is such a great doctor and surgeon. He operated on my left shoulder almost 2 years ago and I just had my right shoulder done a few months ago. Good results with both operations. All around good doctor and experience both times. I also want to say how great Piera is at his office. I think she has worked for Dr. Halman for a really long time and it shows. Thanks to you both!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

This is the first time that I have ever "Rated" a doctor and I feel the need to do so for Dr. Halman and his assistant, Piera. Dr. Halman recently operated on my 84 year old mother, and it's been an amazing success. They get "5 Star Rating" across every category!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had rotatory shoulder surgery done on 21 July 2017. the experience with Dr. Halman was very very good. I have never met a doctor so experience yet down to earth person. Very communicative and friendly doctor always smiling. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Really nice and very experienced. I had rotator cuff repair surgery with him. Recovery was amazing. After two weeks I was in the gym and a month after surgery I have full range of motion and working out almost full blast!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This guy was simply amazing, I was in H 2 days back. And he just on time, friendly, calmly taking time to see the cd listening to full story and you can see, he is feeling your bad pain on that shoulder. He just released my pain after all this years for now. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Yes, Yes, Yes, the Fracture Clinic is busy. TAKE A BOOK or HAVE A SNACK. Nothing to do with Dr. Halman's skills as a surgeon or on his knowledge on shoulders. We are so lucky to have access to free health care in this country, yet everyone complains of the wait. I'd gladly sit there and wait an hour or two and have the BEST DARN doctor looking after me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Halman for doing such a great job on my shoulder. I had my surgery in January and saw him 2 weeks ago for my 2 month check up. All I have to say is THANK YOU for making me feel like my shoulder is 20 years younger than the rest of me! Great results. I also want to comment on his secretary Pierra at his office. Lovely lady who is so helpful. For those of you complaining of how busy the Fracture Clinic is and about registering at the kiosk it's not Dr. Halman's fault. He didn't implement the system at Humber River Hospital. Poor guy is doing his best to get to everyone , you'll never get a nicer doctor with more knowledge on shoulders than this guy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017