Ratings for Dr. Stephen Rioux

Great Doctor! Spent entire 45 minutes with initial free consultation on my skin and areas of concern. Took a VISIA picture of my skin showing all the areas and how I compared to other women with similar issues. Then he came up with a personalized program to help me. Did NOT push any treatment and gave me choices on good treatments at less cost to best treatments with obviously, increased costs. Very pleasant physician and person. Tammy his receptionist is very nice and polite. His office is beautiful. I really felt relaxed and I guess this is why I'm writing all of this--he did a great job and deserves the credit. My procedure was a laser removal of multiple sun spots I had had for years. Numerous visits to dermatologists, who only gave me creams, did not solve my problem. One visit, painless laser treatment and they were gone. Can't say enough about his practice and bedside manner. Go See Him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Stephen Rioux's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Woodbury, NJ