Ratings for Dr. Sylvia K. Velarde

This office is irresponsible Don't follow the insurance to colllect there payment and then they send you the bill for the full amount They have no phone number to contact billing Rip off , I would not recommend this office to anybody

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Best doctor ever. She takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Waited too long for her to see me. I'm all undressed and cold and she never showed up for at least 45 mins

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr velarde was so helpful and understanding during my whole pregnancy

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Since the moment I met her last year I knew me and my baby were going to be in THE BEST hands. She made me feel 300% safe during my pregnancy, answered all my questions, had a lot of patience and she is as sweet as she can be. The office staff is beyond excellent, each one of them made me feel like family, I just cant believe I dont have to see them that often...I really miss them. Dr. Velarde helped me to deliver naturally the most beautiful and healty baby boy on April 17, 2014. She was there on time and my labor was easy thanks to her constant care. I recomend her 1000 %.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr.Velarde is an amazing Doctor! She was the answer to my sister's prayers when she was expecting my niece five years ago in her search for the perfect Doctor. Doctor Velarde was there for my sister when she went into labor although she was not even scheduled to be on call. She went above and beyond to make the experience for my sister a beautiful one. I switched over to Dr. Velarde and I am so glad that I did! Visits to the gyno are never visits to look forward to. But Dr. Velarde's staff have created a peaceful and happy atmosphere that visits to the gyno are so terrible anymore (: Everyone there is so pleasant!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Sylvia Velarde is completely unprofessional, unethical and someone who simply does not care about her patients and gives profession a bad name. I was her patient for my first pregnancy and she has not only failed to provide adequate medical care, ordered number of unnecessary tests, which were later determined to be completely unnecessary by my insurance company, but also misinformed me about my options during the delivery by insisting on a c-section and wasn't even in the hospital when I naturally delivered perfectly healthy baby. I could not even imagine that someone with such low level of training, professionalism and integrity, would be permitted to practice medicine, especially in such important and high risk field as being obstetrician.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I'm very happy she has her own practice now !!! She is amazing and her new staff super friendly! I love having my annual pap smears at her office. Most of all she is in network with my insurance company. Call and make an appointment! You will leave there feeling very comfortable

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Verlarde is an amazing doctor. She is helpful, knowledgeable, and takes her time with her patients. She listens and advises her patients with current and relevant research. He staff is not the friendliest, however. They can at times be rude, and inconsiderate to the patients needs. I continue to visit her because she is the best doctor I've had in years.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr velarde was very nice. She made me feel very comfortable with her as well as her staff. She was very knowledgable! I was very happy with the help I received from her! I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Sylvia K. Velarde's Credentials

• French

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL