Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Java

Excellent dentist. and staff. Always has time to explain your treatment and to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent experience. By far the best denist I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Java's office since 2006. He's got to be the best dentist I've ever visited. I travel about 15 miles one-way to get there but I don't mind because the staff is great, helpful and friendly. Dr. Java is very knowledge and has a great technical staff. The office is clean and inviting. I now am treated by his associate, Dr. Mary Kate Vasquez and she is really unbelievably wonderful. She answers all my questions and with her expertise and advise my teeth and gums are in great condition. I always leave the office with a smile. Will keep visiting them forever.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I've been going to him for about 10 years...maybe more. He and his staff have always been great. He is not the closest dentist to my home, but I wouldn't trade this great dentist for a closer one. He and the staff always answer my questions and concerns. They give helpful advice for continued good dental hygiene. I'd recommend this office highly.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Everything I was charged for a routine check up on my child was exactly double what was covered with my insurance. I was never informed. What I was actually told was that this was covered under our insurance and not to worry.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I have had a bridge done at dr. Java`s office. I have since moved and had to find another dental office and my new dentist has notied how well my bridge was done. Thank you Dr. Java and staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Java's staff are completely incompetent. They offered me a same day appointment. When I arrived, after leaving work early, they had forgotten about the appointment. No one offered an apology or another time that was convenient for me. I gave them a second chance and took my daughter. She needed a root canal. Two visits later, and a demand for a $400 deposit upfront despite insurance, they determined they did not have the equipment and she needed to go to a periodontist.They "offered" 30% of my deposit back. For what?? Nothing was done. I would never go back to this office ever again!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Java is one of the most knowledgeable dentists I've seen. Great work. I've seen other dentists in an emergency, and they commented on the great work. The staff there is great, helpful, friendly. I have recommended him to friends who also still go there. Usually able to squeeze me in for an emergency, which i've had plenty. They do not take alot of insurance plans, but I don't have dental insurance. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Do not trust with your teeth ... I don't want to go to a dentist any more and I never had problems before.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009