Ratings for Dr. Janet R. Chipman

She is awesome! Saved my husband's life in my book with her skilled hands and her knowledge!if she looks like she just got out of bed, or is late, it's because she so so very busy with one patient or another! She doesn't take time for herself, when it comes to a patient...because their care comes first ALWAYS! We wouldn't think of having anyone else operate on us.. She's the best of the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Jan Chipman is the best surgeon in Louisville. I had a very easy time after my gall bladder surgery. I know I can always count on her. She's the Best!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Chipman is very knowledgeable, and conveyed her concerns in a genuine way. She performed surgery on me and I have not experienced any issues since.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I love her. She laughed at all of my jokes and she removed that demon from my belly.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

45 min. wait. Dr. Chipman was a bit rushed. Did not explain recommended procedure. Without a word began taping ov notes during ov. Managed to get a couple questions asked as she rushed out the door....Frankly she looked as though she'd just lept out of bed. Didn't inspire.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Not the most personable person and is a bit on the pushy side. Rushes in instead of taking the time to get the big picture. Also, she was a no-show at our last office visit (after wait over an hour in the exam room?

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Chipman has handled a couple of biopsies for me, and I trust her completely. I feel very confident about her knowledge and her concern for the welfare of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Very sincere and caring about her work and your health

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Janet R. Chipman's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1990)

Oxford