Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Kadowaki

Terrible bedside manner. Repaired my husband's hernia, and he didn't even have the courtesy to speak with me on the telephone or face to face. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He did my lumpectomy and my sentinel node biopsy and diagnosed my breast Ca. He was very helpful and kind, as was his staff. I had no complications with his care and the nurses in post op told me how lucky I was to have him. I told him I was going for a second opinion and he was very understanding. I went to see a UCLA oncologist for second opinion and all came up the same as Dr. Kadowaki's diagnosis. I had a second surgery in Pasadena at a highly rated hospital and got an infection from the surgury and spent 5 days back in the hospital. I might as well of stuck with Dr. Kadowaki's recommendations and had it taken care of on Maui.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

WATCH OUT FOR THIS STAFF!!!!! WE WERE REFERRED TO THIS OFFICE FROM THE ER FOR LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY. THEY ARE VERY, VERY RUDE. NEVER EVEN GOT TO MAKE AN APPOITMENT. ORDERED US OUT OF THE OFFICE. TOLD US TO GO BACK TO THE ER AND GET ANOTHER REFERRAL. WOULD NOT HELP US AT ALL.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

A brilliant doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Mark H. Kadowaki's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)