Ratings for Dr. Douglas Jodoin

I have given this dr extra cash to recieve special treatment because he is a boutique dr. He has done nothing for me but be rude and short. Doesnt even demonstrate basic manners taught by parents. Thinks he is above everyone else. What a shame.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Jodoin is unprofessional and arrogant. I agree that he easily snaps and has no patients. He is always in a rush and shows no compassion.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

After a year I gave him list of six concerns. He snapped and refused to accept list. I reported him to Med Group, EPMG. I then got a ltr.: He dropped me. I noted CA Med Board stated he had been convicted of MEDICAL MALPRACTICE! He, in retaliation, changed my prescription for pain med. taken since 2003 for spinal pain (& now for intersistial cystitis too), from a 30 day Hydrocodone "6 per 24 hrs as needed" $14 copay to diff. med, requiring refill weekly for $28 copay per refill!!! I reported him. Cruel. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Great MD! Always takes the time to address all of my concerns thoroughly. He is also very thorough in his assessments and testing. He takes the time to explain what is needed in treatment so I totally understand what is expected. Dr Jodoin also pushes his patients to take preventative measures instead of waiting on problems to surface. I would and have reccomeneded him to many family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Douglas Jodoin's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA