Ratings for Dr. J. Scott Patch

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Patch's for several years. He has seen us through many difficult times. Not only is he an excellent doctor, he is very caring and takes a personal interest in you and your family. When he moved his practice from Lewiston to Yarmouth, we followed him to Yarmouth and travel one hour each way to see him. Not only is he extremely responsive and knowledgeable, he has an excellent bedside matter. My family and I feel very fortunate to have him as our physician. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I believe Dr. Patch is a dynamic, young, energetic, caring, interested, intelligent physician. I switched my primary care to him about 3 years ago and what a great change from what I had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I can best describe this doctor as a robotic statue. When he enters the room, he doesn't look at you. His nose is buried in your file. He never asks what's happened since he last saw you (open issues). He never uses your name. I had my relative see him, who is blind. This doctor is so in a hurry, so indifferent to his patient, that when my blind relative got up on the table, Patch asked him to turn to the wall. Duh. You forgot to remember he is blind? My sense of this guy, is that he does this for a living, pushing patients through the assembly line of his office, until he can leave early and do what he really enjoys doing. Strongly suggest that anyone wanting a caring doctor--you'd best look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. J. Scott Patch's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)