Ratings for Dr. Davis K. Hurley

I was referred to see Dr. Hurley at Advanced Orthopedic by two unaffiliated medical professionals. My visits turned out to be some of the best medical office encounters I have ever experienced. My injury was somewhat urgent, so time was of the essence. His people got me in quickly and determined I did need surgery and fairly quickly. Not only did Dr Hurley and his scheduling team get me in that week, they scheduled me at a facility that worked for both of us. I couldn't believe how accommodating they were. I had a very positive experience with each of his staff members and was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Hurley. He was kind, compassionate, and sensitive to my time as well as his own. He doesn't make you wait long, if at all. He treated me like a human, not just another patient. He was aware of my nerves surrounding the whole injury and was sensitive and gentle. What a positive experience! I will always recommend Dr. Hurley and his staff to friends and family seeking orthopedic assistance.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

AMAZING SUCCESS! Efficient & quick, as he’s living out his MO of getting as many possible people in need the treatment they require, in deliberate defiance of the the stereotype is specialists take months to get in to see. And the other reasons are his excellent MA, his seamstress-like ability that left NO scars on my palms and wrist, and FULL return of the use my hands that were considered almost a total loss, AND no need even for PT! As a mom of 4 with a brand-new infant, this was critical! Bless yourself by using his talents! I & my family PTL for him!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Hurley is a very professional, skilled, talented and caring surgeon. I immediately could tell he has expertise that other doctors I'd consulted didn't. I highly recommend him and have recommended him to others. He has preformed three surgeries with a total of four procedures on my hands in the last 9 months. His surgical staff are awesome at Hampden Surgery Center and his office staff in Parker have been wonderful too. I was awake for all my surgeries and I can tell you he and his surgical staff are experienced, super nice, caring, and fun. I'm very grateful to have found Dr Hurley - he's my go-to surgeon for any arm/hand issues!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Hurley is the best Doctor I have had the pleasure to know. I would never have another doctor do surgery on my hands.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

The best ever. Dr. Hurley and his team are all top-notch.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I have occasion to consult Dr. Hurley for 3 surgeries and have been very pleased with the treatment and results of all. He and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

5Stars - Dr. Hurley did a fantastic job returning full use of my thumb, faster and better than I expected.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The office was extremely difficult to work with. Dr. Hurley "diagnosed" me, saying I needed hand surgery without even offering an MRI. When I asked if I should get an MRI, he dismissed me since, it seemed, I wouldn't pay for it. The office staff was rude, extremely difficult to schedule follow-up appointments and they even lied to me about what my out-of-pocket expenses would be. It could be that they made a mistake since their one billing gentleman, who it took me 2 weeks to get a hold of, was trying to look up my insurance information, but when it was quiet for almost 2 minutes, he said..."oh, no I was just texting my wife".

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Excellent doctor, just wish we could have been seen sooner. Wait time was a little long by my standards.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Spent the time to answer all questions and very professional in manner.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Davis K. Hurley's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford