Ratings for Dr. Stanley D. Satterfield

My son needed a dental implant due to an injury to his front tooth. Dr Satterfield was very friendly and put us at ease. He explained the procedure to us and answered all of our questions. Being a nervous mom I had plenty of questions. He did the implant and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. His staff are really very nice and accommodating. We didn't have a long wait for any of our appts, and the staff made us feel welcomed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Horrible Doctor!! I felt like I was in a Clinic. The doctor did not take the time to answer my questions. The staff was just as rude has the doctor!! I guess they get it honest!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

He was very kind to my wife. her wisdom teeth were removed in late 20s with no damage to palette. Our best medical experience yet.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Have seen Dr. Satterfield for 10 years and I have had no problems with him or his staff. He is very knowledgeable; keeps updated in newest procedures and one of the best in the state as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I thanked the doctor so much for his gracious help and expertise. I truly appreciated how kind and understanding his entire office was. It was wonderful to come to an office that was so welcoming and caring!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I went in for a consultation. The nurse was rude and abrupt. She finally started acting somewhat nice after i was in tears. They put me in the surgical room for a consultation. The doctor had NO bedside manner. He wouldn't discuss whether or not i needed implants and proceeded to make jokes while he stuck me in the mouth (about my experience with natural childbirth). He wouldn't answer anything and told me that i needed to talk to my dentist that he wasn't there to decide... wow... changed dentists and didn't need the procedure anyway!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Told him and his staff of my serious phobia of dental work. Was yelled at during procedure, held down when i needed to adjust my legs, held down when i asked for a second to raise my head to breath and was yelled at to shut up repeatedly. Once he even threatened to take away to nitrous if i complained one more time that it had move and was cutting off my airway. Not a good bedside manner and now I'm set way back on my recovery from this phobia. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009