Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. Warren

The staff at the office was very nice until dre. warren showoed up in the exam room. He announced that he was taking over from Dr. Patel amd we should feel a privilige to see him.I am still not sure why he said that and what he meant but it fealt very wrong.He seemed to be very knowledgebable as a doctor but totally lacked bed side manners. My son was very traumatized by that visit in spite of the fact we had been going to see Dr. Patel for years and he was never uncomfortable.If you can get to see the APRN - she is amazing and can not ask for more, but Dr. Warren has quit a personality and believes everyone owes him. It's a shame when it comes to the healthcare of the kids!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Nice office right in the center of west hartford, everyone seems very nice.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

We saw the APRN one time and the other time saw Dr. Warren, very pleased with both.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Great Doctor, very nice office staff. Very professional, cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

He is roude as hell,came to the established practice by Dr. Patel, when I asked him for an advice about my child he said that it took him 3 hours to go through my 3 year old and that is not paid by insurance. He also said that he charges $200 per hour for that. I told him I was not paying it - it's not my problem he is new to the practice and is not familiar with patients. He became very roude and tolde me that it was a "privilidge" to see him for me and that I could go.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Matthew S. Warren's Credentials

• St. George's University School of Medicine (Grad. 2000)