Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

I have found Dr. Suzanne Cziraki to be knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly. I had my teeth straightened with Invisalign braces and I am very happy with the outcome and ongoing support I am receiving. I have found the Staff to be friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cziraki. Thank you Dr. Cziraki & Staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

They fixed my broken ceramic brackets when I break them, for free. They are courteous and understanding when I forget to come to my appointment or arrive late. Dr Cziraki isn't there for every appointment but I don't think that's a major issue since shes is suppose to make directing decisions based on her knowledge. Alongside that, they try to find and give every option available to save money at the first consultation and also gave me a couple different options for surgeons. Thanks Dr. Cziraki+Staff !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Went there for botox only. Dr Cziraki did a great job and used a quality product. The thing I didn’t like was her staff was nice but very pushy and very obviously trying to upsell me on more botox and other facial treatments. When she came in the room - she wasn’t like that at all - she was sweet and knowlegeable. Only her staff was pushy... made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise good.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Cziraki doesn't even work on my orthodontic work she gets a dentist to do it. If I wanted a dentist to do my braces I wouldn't have paid for an orthodontist

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Worst experience I have ever had. Dr. Cziraki doesn't know how to treat a patient and is very rude. Also I had to change my credit card information because she kept charging my card over and over again.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Invisalign from Dr.Cziraki is the best decision you can make. She knows ow to use Invisalign product. Invisalign is just a product its not that any dentist can use.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Orthodontist Dr. Cziraki does a really great job.every appointment her team made me feel special. Invisalign deal was one of the best in town and I was treated by specialist who has a big knowledge in this product.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Clear Advantage Orthodontics was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time. Very clean office, friendly staff and I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the door.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

very nice office and great staff. Sometimes some waiting time. Orthodontist she is very good, really good knowledge about dentistry and Orthodontics. My dentist has only good thinks to say about her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr.Cziraki is great Orthodontist. love my smile my strait teeth.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki was educated in Ontario where she attended the University of Waterloo, obtaining both a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biochemistry. At the University of Toronto, she first completed her Bachelor of Education degree. After teaching high school science, she then went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Dr. Cziraki was the recipient of many awards during her dental education and she was distinguished with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society). After completing an internship at the Toronto Hospital, she practiced general dentistry in both Ottawa and Vancouver for four years. Her interest in orthodontics, led her back to the University of Toronto to pursue a three-year specialty degree in Orthodontics. Dr. Cziraki graduated with a M.Sc. in Orthodontics and was recognized for her research while a student in North America, distinguished with the Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography, by the American Association of Orthodontists. She is Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 1988)

• Botox injections