Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

My braces results was very good I'm very happy with Dr.Cziraki and my Orthodontic treatment at Clear Advantage Orthodontics . She is superb

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Cziraki is extremely knowledgeable. I am in the refinement phase of my Invisalign treatment and thus far it has been a breeze! I would highly recommend seeking treatment here. Her portfolio of experience is vast and you should feel comfortable that you are getting the best possible treatment options.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr.Cziraki and Dr.Shirvani are both great specialists. They are both very knowledgeable in Invisalign product an breces. Great office location free parking. Invisalign price is very good. they did my Insurance assignment too. recomended 100%

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's response
Thank you very much for your kind words. All the best

Submitted April 11, 2017

Clear Advantage Orthodontics are really the best Orhodontic office in Vancouver BC. Dr.Cziraki and Dr.Shirvani are doing wonderful work staining teeth. I used Invisalign product im very happy with my smile. recomend this Orthodontic office to every one.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Knowledgeable in anti-age products and truly cares about you......I like her!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Great Orthodontist. I had Inviaslign treatment done with her. Great team good staff. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have found Dr. Suzanne Cziraki to be knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly. I had my teeth straightened with Invisalign braces and I am very happy with the outcome and ongoing support I am receiving. I have found the Staff to be friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cziraki. Thank you Dr. Cziraki & Staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

They fixed my broken ceramic brackets when I break them, for free. They are courteous and understanding when I forget to come to my appointment or arrive late. Dr Cziraki isn't there for every appointment but I don't think that's a major issue since shes is suppose to make directing decisions based on her knowledge. Alongside that, they try to find and give every option available to save money at the first consultation and also gave me a couple different options for surgeons. Thanks Dr. Cziraki+Staff !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Went there for botox only. Dr Cziraki did a great job and used a quality product. The thing I didn’t like was her staff was nice but very pushy and very obviously trying to upsell me on more botox and other facial treatments. When she came in the room - she wasn’t like that at all - she was sweet and knowlegeable. Only her staff was pushy... made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise good.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Invisalign from Dr.Cziraki is the best decision you can make. She knows ow to use Invisalign product. Invisalign is just a product its not that any dentist can use.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki was educated in Ontario where she attended the University of Waterloo, obtaining both a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biochemistry. At the University of Toronto, she first completed her Bachelor of Education degree. After teaching high school science, she then went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Dr. Cziraki was the recipient of many awards during her dental education and she was distinguished with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society). After completing an internship at the Toronto Hospital, she practiced general dentistry in both Ottawa and Vancouver for four years. Her interest in orthodontics, led her back to the University of Toronto to pursue a three-year specialty degree in Orthodontics. Dr. Cziraki graduated with a M.Sc. in Orthodontics and was recognized for her research while a student in North America, distinguished with the Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography, by the American Association of Orthodontists. She is Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 1988)

• Botox injections