Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

I had an Invisalign done by dr.cziraki very good very happy

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I’m was having a big trouble with my bite and my teeth.Dr.Cziraki and her teen did amazing job in my smile transformation.I can’t express more how happy I am after doing my Orthodontics with Dr.Cziraki.thank you so much

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

One of the best Orhtodontist in Vancouver. Invisalign is really amazing product. Great location

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

We are extremely disappointed in Dr. Cziraki's treatment. My daughter hasn't been seen by her since the past 2 years. She was supposed to be in phase 2 of the treatment but no word on any appointments at all! I've called the office numerous times but keep getting told that I have to call the Vancouver office to set one up or there is some issue with the computer etc. Why set up an office in Waterloo if you will not be there? (I live in Kitchener btw) .If i'd know she would never be in town when needed and I'd have to deal with incompetence on everyone's part; I would've never gone with her! No one has bothered calling back from her office and I've already spent $6000 on my daughter's treatment. I take her to another dentist after being fed up of not getting through and have to pay another $6000. She was supposed to be done by now. Her assistant was to call me to sort through things but it’s been 6 months and haven’t heard from anyone. On top of that their attitude is terrible. We are paying for the work, not getting it done for free! I don’t even have insurance and have lost all my money. Don’t know what to do!

Submitted April 22, 2018

If you are looking for a great Orthodontist Dr.Cziraki is one of the leading orthodontist in Canada. Invisalign is the way to go. my treatment was great and results are fabuius

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Excellent Office great Service i paid for Invisalign braces only $5000. 100 % recommended

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Want to express my gratitude to Dr Cziraki for doing a great job straightening my teeth. I went to her originally because she uses both Invisalign which are clear aligners (no braces) and Acceledent which speeds up the treatment by half the time and gets rid of any pain. I was able to finish in 11 months instead of the estimated 2 years. Just want to thank her for her kindness and doing a nice job! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr.Cziraki and and Dr.Shirvani are really food team. I just finished my treatment with Clear Advantage Orthodontics. Really awesome office great team

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Fantastic orthodontist really good team and great service provided

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

So far I have had a great experience being treated by Dr Cziraki. She is treating me with Invisalign but also includes Acceledent which shortens the time by half and kills any pain with my Invisalign. It regularly would take about 1.5 years to finish my teeth but I will be finished in 8 months...2 months to go!!! i recommend this orthodontist without hesitation. especially if you want to get through your orthodontics fast.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki was educated in Ontario where she attended the University of Waterloo, obtaining both a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biochemistry. At the University of Toronto, she first completed her Bachelor of Education degree. After teaching high school science, she then went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Dr. Cziraki was the recipient of many awards during her dental education and she was distinguished with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society). After completing an internship at the Toronto Hospital, she practiced general dentistry in both Ottawa and Vancouver for four years. Her interest in orthodontics, led her back to the University of Toronto to pursue a three-year specialty degree in Orthodontics. Dr. Cziraki graduated with a M.Sc. in Orthodontics and was recognized for her research while a student in North America, distinguished with the Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography, by the American Association of Orthodontists. She is Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 1988)

• Botox injections