Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

So far I have had a great experience being treated by Dr Cziraki. She is treating me with Invisalign but also includes Acceledent which shortens the time by half and kills any pain with my Invisalign. It regularly would take about 1.5 years to finish my teeth but I will be finished in 8 months...2 months to go!!! i recommend this orthodontist without hesitation. especially if you want to get through your orthodontics fast.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Some staff are incredibly rude and pushy. Appointments are never on time, usually end up waiting 30-90 mins. They see so many patients at once it feels like an assembly line. Dr. Cziraki seems knowledgeable but she is only in the room for 5 minutes then makes her assistants do the all the work, and is never in the office if you have an emergency. If you want personalized orthodontic care at a clinic that doesn't only care about getting your money, I suggest strongly choosing another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

My braces results was very good I'm very happy with Dr.Cziraki and my Orthodontic treatment at Clear Advantage Orthodontics . She is superb

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Cziraki is extremely knowledgeable. I am in the refinement phase of my Invisalign treatment and thus far it has been a breeze! I would highly recommend seeking treatment here. Her portfolio of experience is vast and you should feel comfortable that you are getting the best possible treatment options.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr.Cziraki and Dr.Shirvani are both great specialists. They are both very knowledgeable in Invisalign product an breces. Great office location free parking. Invisalign price is very good. they did my Insurance assignment too. recomended 100%

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's response
Thank you very much for your kind words. All the best

Submitted April 11, 2017

Clear Advantage Orthodontics are really the best Orhodontic office in Vancouver BC. Dr.Cziraki and Dr.Shirvani are doing wonderful work staining teeth. I used Invisalign product im very happy with my smile. recomend this Orthodontic office to every one.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Knowledgeable in anti-age products and truly cares about you......I like her!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Great Orthodontist. I had Inviaslign treatment done with her. Great team good staff. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have found Dr. Suzanne Cziraki to be knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly. I had my teeth straightened with Invisalign braces and I am very happy with the outcome and ongoing support I am receiving. I have found the Staff to be friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cziraki. Thank you Dr. Cziraki & Staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

They fixed my broken ceramic brackets when I break them, for free. They are courteous and understanding when I forget to come to my appointment or arrive late. Dr Cziraki isn't there for every appointment but I don't think that's a major issue since shes is suppose to make directing decisions based on her knowledge. Alongside that, they try to find and give every option available to save money at the first consultation and also gave me a couple different options for surgeons. Thanks Dr. Cziraki+Staff !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki was educated in Ontario where she attended the University of Waterloo, obtaining both a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biochemistry. At the University of Toronto, she first completed her Bachelor of Education degree. After teaching high school science, she then went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Dr. Cziraki was the recipient of many awards during her dental education and she was distinguished with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society). After completing an internship at the Toronto Hospital, she practiced general dentistry in both Ottawa and Vancouver for four years. Her interest in orthodontics, led her back to the University of Toronto to pursue a three-year specialty degree in Orthodontics. Dr. Cziraki graduated with a M.Sc. in Orthodontics and was recognized for her research while a student in North America, distinguished with the Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography, by the American Association of Orthodontists. She is Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 1988)

• Botox injections