Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

Invisalign from Dr.Cziraki is the best decision you can make. She knows ow to use Invisalign product. Invisalign is just a product its not that any dentist can use.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Orthodontist Dr. Cziraki does a really great job.every appointment her team made me feel special. Invisalign deal was one of the best in town and I was treated by specialist who has a big knowledge in this product.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Clear Advantage Orthodontics was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time. Very clean office, friendly staff and I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the door.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

very nice office and great staff. Sometimes some waiting time. Orthodontist she is very good, really good knowledge about dentistry and Orthodontics. My dentist has only good thinks to say about her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr.Cziraki is great Orthodontist. love my smile my strait teeth.

Submitted January 26, 2016

If you want great results go to Dr.Cziraki!! Invisalign experiance great results Waiting time in the office could be improved. Experience staff makes big difference. Absolute fantastic Doctor and the Team.

Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Cziraki is Superb! I had great experience with her! She is so polite and friendly and as her staff. They explained everything so breifly regarding my treatment! I am glad i chose that office for my braces

Submitted December 20, 2015

Submitted December 10, 2015

Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr.Suzanne Cziraki is top orthodontist in Vancouver BC. I had Braces and Invisalign with Clear Advantage Orthodontics. Great Office location in Oakridge mall with free parking. great vancouver Orthodontist. http://www.clearadvantageortho.com

Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki was educated in Ontario where she attended the University of Waterloo, obtaining both a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biochemistry. At the University of Toronto, she first completed her Bachelor of Education degree. After teaching high school science, she then went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Dr. Cziraki was the recipient of many awards during her dental education and she was distinguished with membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Honourary International Scholastic Dental Society). After completing an internship at the Toronto Hospital, she practiced general dentistry in both Ottawa and Vancouver for four years. Her interest in orthodontics, led her back to the University of Toronto to pursue a three-year specialty degree in Orthodontics. Dr. Cziraki graduated with a M.Sc. in Orthodontics and was recognized for her research while a student in North America, distinguished with the Thomas Graber Award for her research in digital radiography, by the American Association of Orthodontists. She is Fellow in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Certified Dental Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and board eligible for the American Board of Orthodontics.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 1988)

• Thomas Graber Award 2001 Most Outstanding Orthodontic Research

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Invisalign from Dr.Cziraki is the best decision you can make. She knows ow to use Invisalign product. Invisalign is just a product its not that any dentist ca..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Orthodontist Dr. Cziraki does a really great job.every appointment her team made me feel special. Invisalign deal was one of the best in town and I was treated ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Clear Advantage Orthodontics was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time. Very clean office, friendly staff and I felt comfortable from the momen..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very nice office and great staff. Sometimes some waiting time. Orthodontist she is very good, really good knowledge about dentistry and Orthodontics. My dentist..."

February 8, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5198842002" to "604-266-8277".

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki is great Orthodontist. love my smile my strait teeth. "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki has too many offices to keep track of. I only see assistants when I take my son in for check-ups and they don't seem to know a whole lot. There ar..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Whenever I had some questions about my child's orthodontic progress and the crookedness of the teeth I couldn't see Dr. Cziraki and they don't return your call..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is rude and Cziraki does not see you again after the consult and you've signed on for treatment. I couldn't even get a few minutes of her time when I dem..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want great results go to Dr.Cziraki!! Invisalign experiance great results Waiting time in the office could be improved. Experience staff makes big diffe..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What happened to her face?!? Way too much filler and plastic surgery. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cziraki is Superb! I had great experience with her! She is so polite and friendly and as her staff. They explained everything so breifly regarding my treatme..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Cziraki and this was the worst experience of my life. Not only did she incorrectly diagnose my problem, but she charged me for services she did not..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top Vancouver Orthodontist, great Invisalign work and superb treatment. Two years of treatment starting with clear braces finishing with invisalign. Love it !! ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is never at the office. I only ever see assistants. Wish I went with a different orthodontist."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Suzanne Cziraki is top orthodontist in Vancouver BC. I had Braces and Invisalign with Clear Advantage Orthodontics. Great Office location in Oakridge mall ..."

November 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://clearadvantageortho.com" to "http://clearadvantageortho.com/".

November 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.clearadvantageortho.com" to "http://clearadvantageortho.com". Phone Number has been updated from "604-266-8277" to "6042668277".

November 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://myfamilyorthodontist.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4039807676".

November 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki writes her own reviews on ratemds, read all of her online reviews and make your own decision "

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was kind caring and took the time to explain things thoroughly"

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is an exceptional orthodontist. She is careful and precise in making sure you're progress is advancing correctly. I appreciate her honesty and feedb..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a great experience with Dr. Czirakil. She is definitely a perfectionist, and it shows in the final result. We couldn't be happier!"

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is superb! I can't recommend her highly enough. My consultation was VERY thorough and she answered all of my questions without a hard sell. (A first..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cziraki is very knowledgeable and explains things well and slowly. Problem is she is never there. My previous dental work was not good and she knew just what..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki seems knowledgeable for the amount I actually see her which isn't much as I rarely see her at my appointments. Her assistant is a different story. T..."

June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is an exceptional orthodontist. She tended to both of my children. Every question I posed to her she answered in detail with visual aids an all. She..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding orthodontist! I recently removed my braces after a very long and complicated procedure with an impacted canine that lasted about three and a half ye..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraik is a top-rate Orthodontist. She is meticulous in the care of your mouth, assuring you the best treatment available. I would not trust my mouth to an..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki has many years of experience and has treated 3 of my children. We were able to avoid jaw surgery with one of our daughters by using the head gear. S..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki is excellent. After doing my own research on the benefits of traditional braces vs. Invisalign, I visited Dr. Cziraki’s office on a referral from a f..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " love my Orthodontist! Prior to seeing Dr. Cziraki, I had braces for four years and was extremely unhappy with the result. My top teeth were pushed outwards and..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Cziraki's for over 10 years now - I can't believe it! When I had my orthodontic work done I was in my early 40's to fix issues with..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My children were in orthodontic treatments for many years and few stages: from head gears and expanders to braces. We could have bought a car for each of my k..."

April 12, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "6042668277" to "604-266-8277".

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my Orthodontist! Prior to seeing Dr. Cziraki, I had braces for four years and was extremely unhappy with the result. My top teeth were pushed outwards an..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is a very caring and professional orthodontist. I have been in her care as a senior Invisalign patient for the last five months and have been deligh..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All three of my daughters have been patients of Dr.Cziraki and all three have had positive experiences. The office and staff are very professional, knowledgeabl..."

February 20, 2015

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki and her staff are always in a great mood, and Dr. Cziraki clearly loves what she's doing. My experience was wonderful. She knew right away what the p..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor no complain good results I'm very happy with my treatment. Nice. Office good staff . Recomend"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is amazing doing good job. Some time waiting time , but no complain staff is good ."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a crook and a liar. I am taking her to court. I am also meeting with the media. I will expose her"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is amazing at what she does! I've had my braces for two years and finally got them off but, during the treatment she was incredible. She's very frie..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank dr.Cziraki and her staff for a god job. she is TOP 1% Invisalign Elite provider in Canada."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki did very good job gear staff nice office lots of cookies;) recommended 100%"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had my braces on for just over a year now and I feel like the poster boy there after how much my teeth have improved. Oh and I must mention I'm 25 which is..."

February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic office great specialist good staff. No complains"

February 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.myfamilyorthodontist.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4039807676".

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki and her whole team are a phenominal group of people. I had adult orthodonic consultations with a total of 6 Dr's before deciding to go with Dr. Czir..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had been going to this office for over a year when Dr.Cziraki joined. She is a perfect addition to the team! She explains exactly what she is doing and why a..."

January 31, 2015

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is a wonderful orthodontist. She is always on time, puts my child at ease and is very informative and helpful with any questions. The office staff i..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always on time, SUPER informational, completely relaxed and friendly - never rushes the visit and makes me feel like the most important person there. My results..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki is amazing. She puts her heart into all she does and goes the extra mile. She is knowledgeable, observant, straight forward, caring and friendly. Sh..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my children have been through this process before me. We could not have been happier! I certainly have the compassion for the braces effect on my studen..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly one of the finest medical professionals I've encountered in a long time. Office is new and state of the art! You definitely won't regret choosing her a..."

January 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.clearadvantageortho.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6042668277".

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki treated me for over two years. She was always extremely gentle and kind, and willing to help me with how to proceed for future restorative work. Her..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had several initial meet and greet appointments with a few orthodontist close to our home Having gone through a few of these, let me tell you there is a..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki couldn't be nicer. She is amazing with the children and even put braces on my husband. She is always on time and her offices calls for reminder appo..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with my experience at the office. It is a very modern and beautiful office, with lovely people to match. Truly the nicest staff I have ev..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Glad I listened to all the reviews and went to Dr. Cziraki. She makes you feel so welcome and is very thorough with you. And everyone working there always seems..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Orthodontist. family has been going for years. Good job!"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces ..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so excited to hear your experience with Invisalign. At Clear Advantage Orthodontics, we LOVE using Invisalign to give our patients the beautiful smile th..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr. Cziraki and could not be happier. She is very knowledgeable and patiently explains each step, which is great for an adult patient who hate..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From start to finish our experience with Clear Advantage Orthodontics and Dr.Cziraki has been a pleasure. Now that braces are off for my son, we truly appreciat..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my son and I are very pleased with the service and information provided by Dr..Cziraki and her staff. It is very comforting to know that we are in their be..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my son and I are very pleased with the service and information provided by Dr.Cziraki and her staff. It is very comforting to know that we are in their bes..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely AWESOME!! Great results , so happy I chose Dr Cziraki. Fess are very reasonable , they dealt with my insurance and set me up with a great payment pla..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki came highly recommended to me, by both my dentist as well as a few people I know, who were patients of Dr.Cziraki. I couldn't be happier that I chose..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki and only Dr.Cziraki. Lovely personality good knowledge over all good experience"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "We had to have our daughter's braces removed. Dr. Cziraki and her staff should be much more concerned about dental hygiene, instead of advertising her Botox ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "“[The treatment] will affect my life a great deal because I will be happy and confident after my treatments are done here. I got braces put on and can’t wait fo..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor I love my Ortho treatment with Dr. Cziraki"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good Orthodonist strong Knowledge. I'm still in treatment and is fantastic results."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Orthodonist. Strong Knowledge. Recommended for everyone"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cziraki is one of the few best Orthodonists in BC. She takes time to explain treatment staff is great. Wish you luck and keep up with great job. We need Docs..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Always behind schedule. a 1:00 pm appointment actually means 2:15 p.m. and this isnt just once. Also, watch what she charges your insurance. Suposidly i have ha..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr.Cziraki loves what she does. she is still one of these Orthodontist that runs her practice. Not like others has junior docs and you don't see them on..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cziraki most fantastic orthodonist . good staff Good Sevice Fantastic Experiance."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Cziraki is most experience Orthodontist for Kids and Adults. impressive knowledge Fantastic staff. She does great job and i do recommend this Doc."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this Orthodonist she is really best DOC in her profession. good luck Fantastic office and job. Kerry"

October 3, 2014