You may also like

Very upset with actions of Dr Bunas. Made an appt for my daughter n granddaughter for skin issues n hair loss. Dr Bunas would not take a skin scraping as just assumed that my daughter skin issue n hair loss r do to using drugs n had zero concern about my granddaughter. Said she appears to be very stressed...ya because of concerned health issues n not one doctor including u Dr Bunas cares or takes her serious. We just need to know if there r any infections fungal or bacterial n if not fine we can at least go another direction n see counceling and maybe it is stress related n she's aggravating by picking it. How can we without proper tests! Dr Bunas had no problem taking my 225.00 for those 2 appts booked back to back n basically told her she was out of time n he had other patients. Didn't know appts where timed at a dermatologist office! Assuming one is just plain crazy or a druggie makes you a fool Dr Bunas. But suggested she make a follow-up appointment with him...why u didn't even take skin samples. Your actions of concern n compassion r a joke. I feel totally ripped off n I'm sure I was. Wouldn't recommend you never!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Bunas is very knowledgeable, friendly and someone who cares. I had a problem and we sat there, he listened, asked questions, examined and came up with methods to correct and help my condition. Office is clean, plus staff and the nurse are friendly. A practice like this is hard to find.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Stanley J. Bunas's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very upset with actions of Dr Bunas. Made an appt for my daughter n granddaughter for skin issues n hair loss. Dr Bunas would not take a skin scraping as just a..."

May 15, 2015