Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Stewart

After seeing four different doctors, it wasn't till I found Dr. Robert Stewart he was the one that figured out what I was suffering from. It took time and it took someone as great as Dr. Stewart. After years of suffering with such bladder pain I was at my breaking point. The knowledge that he has and the up to date information he had was so helpful in getting me on the road to recovery. I have zero tolerance for pain so when he first said lets do a scope my first thought was no way . I can say without Dr. Stewart's compassion and his understanding of what I the patient was going through I don't think I would be here today. I am so thankful and grateful for all he did for me and his staff for understanding helping me through each appointment and each procedure. Thank you again

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I think this doctor is knowledgeable, but his communication and interpersonal skills are lacking. He was abrupt and dismissive both times I saw him. If I need to be seen by a urologist in future, I will ask my family doctor to refer me to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He did my circumcision and very happy with the result. He didn't pressure me and was understanding. Great result. Highly recommend him if you're having problems with your 4skin.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I arrived early for my appt. Was seen by a senior student 15 minutes before my appt. Dr. Stewart saw me shortly after that. He explained my situation to me, and answered all my questions. A really great experience. Perhaps morning appts. are best.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

an excellent doctor. Not a lot of small talk but he is helpful with sorting out what could be happening in my complex medical case. I am grateful . He is direct

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have not stopped leaking since June of 2016 and it does not seem to get any better

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I visited Dr. Stewart for my premature ejaculation problem. He treated me like I had no clue about my issue, explained to me how it works with some diagrams and then suggested me to try a couple of things that I told him I had already found these solutions online and tried out to no vail. As a last resort, since I insisted that I would try anything, he gave me a subscription for some "happy" pills. Those didn't work and made me feel really sick. Had to throw them away. I found the solution with Promescent. Although I'm sure any topic aneasthetic would do the job. I only hope he had given this solution, rather than finding about it later.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. Stewart for 1:15 and arrived beforehand to check in with the receptionist. I was told I had to take a number to check in. I waited in the standing room only waiting room for an hour before I was called and then told that it would be another 1-2 hours before Dr. Stewart would be able to see me. What is the point of making appointments when you don't keep them? His bedside manner is lacking but he seems to very knowledgeable about my condition. However, I am wary about having the surgery done by him because of my experience so far.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Stewart is a great physician but terrible bed-side manner. Despite that, he is great and I'm pleased he's looking after me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr.Stewart is a highly intelligent and conscientious transplant surgeon who is perceptibly up-to-date and performs his role in a direct and meaningful way. Due to the fact that Dr Stewart leads and manages his surgeries at a hospital and through a clinic at St.Michael's ; the 'staff' portion of this rating is referring to the residents, fellows and OR staff which are polished, consistent, and knowledgeable which is undoubtedly a reflection of Dr. Stewart and his guidance. I chose to rate his staff as such whereas if I rated it as clerks, clinic staff, admin it would skew his rating. Dr Stewart is direct and definitely honest, depending on the message or receiver, they may feel challenged... I am thankful and appreciative

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016