Ratings for Dr. Darius Viskontas

He did bilateral TKR and 6 months apart. He did an amazing job and most people don't even know I have hardware in. I am back to going activities that I did 10 years ago. The scars are hardly noticeable. He was excellent about answering any questions and helping out when ever. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He did work on my knee following a motorcycle accident. Although the hardware he put in got infected and had to subsequently be removed a year later he did a great job. Definitely a good guy!!! ... but very busy as a result ...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

In 2010 I shattered my knee - I waited in the hallway in the hospital for almost five days waiting to be put back together again. Dr.Viskontas found out and took me in on the fifth day as his last and fairly late surgery for that day. He checked in daily after surgery, and was realistic about what happened, informative and encouraging. Post-hospital visits were always a wait, but that's how I've found it with any specialist. I had a second surgery (that I knew would be coming) and it went just as if not even more smooth than the first. I felt supported every step of the way. I can walk because of Dr.Viskontas, and he was able to reconstruct my knee with the pieces of my bones rather than do a replacement, which my age (25 when it happened) I was very greatful for.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Had a TKR Dec 17 2014. 6 weeks later and I'm up and walking unassisted. He is a superb surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I've been working with Dr Viskontas for almost 5 years now, well... he's been working on me, and he's been fabulous! His staff has been very friendly and helpful and I have not one bad thing to say about Dr V or his practice. I'm very happy and lucky he was assigned to me and recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr V and staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

the staff seems nice. I had to wait 3 hours my first appointment, left feeling i had some information regarding my injury. Can't speak to his level of knowledge. My second appointment I only waited an hour. Dr. Viskontas was rude, abrupt, and unhelpful to the point of intentionally aggravating my injury. I will be seeking out a new orthopedic surgeon, and I will do my best to make sure nobody I know goes to see him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. performed TKR last July. Very pleased with results of this skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. Personable and informative. Found him to be most caring and was pleasantly surprised to hear he phoned my husband to report results right after surgery. Ready and willing to answer my questions in office visits. Highly recommend him to anyone having complicated ortho surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Darius Viskontas has to be one of the best Doctors that I have seen in a long time... I just only wish he practiced family medicine as I would so switch to him in a heart beat!!! I Fell down a flight of stairs and broke my hip, was in his care 2 days later, and it was 3 months later, I have been walking with no problem what so ever! Thanks Again Dr Viskontas!! I appricate all the work you did on my hip! :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Had major knee and leg reconstruction August 2011, and my leg feels like i can do normal things again, He is an aamzing surgeon! on a side not very good looking lol

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Excellent doctor provided excellent care. Very caring and compassionate and a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012