Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Peterson

It seems his ratings are either all 5s or all 1s. His staff even wrote a review justifying their rude behavior. Apparently they r rude if u r rude. I didn't know Lucan was full if so many rude people. Dr. Peterson. Is an loser. He read a review I wrote and he told me to leave his practice. Any great reviews seems to be written by him.....who does that? I'll tell you who - this useless Dr.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

He's a nut bar!! Very unprofessional, and I think he has some sort of mental disorder. Do NOT trust him. And don't put your health in this mans' hands.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

He can't fill out forms - I came in from London 3x's because I needed a signature, then he didn't check any boxes. I think unless you are a senior he can't provide service. His staff gossips too much I heard them over talking when I was waiting. You're better off with a vet.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Ive recently had a lot of health issues and have had no problems getting in to see him quickly. The staff is always organized and answering the phone (and promptly returning phone calls). The way i see it you are treated how you treat them. If you want to be rude and your self disorganized then they will give you back the same. It is not their fault that you went to wrong lab that MAILS lab results in stead of the one that will email results, especially when the lab req has the requested lab written on it. If you are going in for needles then shouldnt you know and bring the correct info (immunization records) with you? Everyone needs to take respondsibility for their own health instead of making demands when they arrive at an office of a professional that doesnt know the reason you are coming in. I recommend Dr Peterson to all my friends and family, in fact my entire family and a few of my friends actually go to him and appreciate his services that he provides and his profeesionalism.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I feel that Dr Peterson & his staff are getting worse. The last time I was there, the receptionist was talking to someone very loudly about a personal matter & everyone in the waiting area could hear & all agreed & commented how UNPROFESSIONAL she was being. And because I waited for 45 mins, it seemed to be the way she handled all of her interactions. But most agreed that at least the phones were being answered. Most of the time, you only get the answering service & no return call back. I waited 3 wks for a return call (that I requested)about a no show fee that I had been charged for and I cancelled my appt but because SHE didn't remember, she thought I should pay for it anyway. When I did get in to see Dr Peterson, I felt very rushed, he didn't make eye contact with me once during my whole visit & he was unaware of any of my recent health issue that had been going on.I HAVE lost my confidence dealing with him & I know this is a common opinion amongst citizens of Lucan. HEALTH AT RISK

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I went to see Dr Peterson recently and I was very disappointed because he was very disorganized, he couldn't even find the test results that I just had done and seemed to be in a real hurry. I really didn't feel that he knew what was going on with my health. His staff also seemed really stressed as well, the receptionist was very unprofessional and gave me attitude and the nurse always had to go looking for stuff. Way to much paper for them to deal with, I think. I would not recommend this patient to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Peterson and his staff are awesome! Everyone is pleasant and professional. I found Dr. Peterson a little rushed on my first visit but this was much better on subsequent visits. I find he is very knowledgeable and thorough in his assessments. His staff is always friendly and helpful both in person and on the phone. I drive 25km to get to this office but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I was informed by Dr. Peterson today that referrals take any where from 1-2 years. I'm not sure what is going on with health care or if it's just his office? But I've never heard anything so irresponsible in my life. I'm not going back, I will look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Worst doctor I've had in terms of beside manners. Always feel rushed during visit and always advised to come back some other time if problem x persists. Better service at walk in clinic. From my experience it takes approximately 3 weeks to get in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I'm sorry because he and his staff screwed up so many times with promptly sending off our insurance claims our marriage failed because of the unnecessary financial pressure. We could not eat, feed our children, pay our bills. His staff is corrupted and therefore so is he. He has over 2000 how is that helping anyone?

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011