Ratings for Dr. Herbert J. Thomas

So rude I cannot imagine that he is capable of being fair to anyone. Also said he would be able to determine more in a follow up appointment which I stupidly scheduled with him after that. Tough luck . After 2 1/2 months not able to get an appointment until recent. Always out of town or booked. Loves Conifer an awful lot. More rude then I remembered and then... he escalates. I can only assume that he beats his wife if anyone would put up with his childish antics for that long.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Upon major swelling and pain in my wrist two years after having it set from a break during a severe car accident he treated me quickly, and efficiently. Two visits was all I needed before Surgery and One follow-up visit afterward. I have complete use of my wrist again.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Waited many hours for him to visit my hospital room. He was mildly polite at first, but became increasingly rude when I asked him questions. Furthermore, he was stumped by my joint inflammation saying, "I've never encountered this before." Other specialists knew what the problem was. His services were almost a complete waste of money (over $500).

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Herbert J. Thomas's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)