Ratings for Dr. Richard Brynes

I believe, Dr. Brynes is compassionate for his patient's health and welfare. Naturally respectful throughout his session, his instinctive principles exudes calm exams with expert mastery. His prognostics are highly competent in undiagnosed health concerns while serving altruistic synopsis. I can truly say, he has become my favorite Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

First of all, you have the doctor's name spelled wrong. Second of all, I doubt if he tried to "push" antidepressants on you. If you had a serious health issue I am sure he would have attempted to find the case abuse and cure for your problem. And, yes, today nearly all doctors use a computer, so they have to look at the monitor from time to time. Finally, I seriously doubt if WebMd is where this doctor gets his information! What an absurd accusation!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

this doctor didn't want to take the time to get to the root cause of my symptoms. Basically tried to push antidepressants on me. All he did was sit in front of a computer screen. He recommended webmd for information. I think this is where he gets his info. Just a bad experience. I am with a better doc. that seems to care

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009