Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Tom

I recently found out that Dr. Tom would no longer be excepting my insurance which is a bummer cause of fantastic he is with me so I decided to see him recently and pay out of pocket which should say alot. He's very detailed and answers every question with no rush. Makes you feel super comfortable and confident knowing that he's very knowledgeable in what he does. Great bedside manners...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Tom is an EXCELLENT physician. Kind, caring and knowledgable. He will go above and beyound to make sure your issue is resolved and that you are living a healthy life. i have reccommended many friends and family members who adore him. he healed my nose issue and my ear issue. I would never visit another physician as long as h is in practice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Michael Tom has been my ENT physician for the past 15 years. He is a highly competent yet gentle clinician. He takes the time to listen and respond to your medical needs and questions by giving you both verbal and written treatment information.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Tom is very patient explains everything well and is very caring

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Tom is everything I look for in a doctor. Knowledgeable, skilled, patient, and caring. He listens to everything I have to say and he takes the time to address my concerns and answer all my questions. His bedside manner is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Tom was extremely knowledgeable & pleasant. He listened to all my symptoms with patience & understanding . Dr Tom did not rush thru my visit & he arranged for the appropriate tests to be taken.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Very pleased with Dr. Tom's care, knowledge and bedside manner. He demonstrates interest in the patient's well- being and ALWAYS listens. Has maintained those qualities through the many years my family and I have been under his care!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Michael B. Tom's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)