Ratings for Dr. William Scott Sandeno

After a surgery with complications Bill abandoned me and my caregiver. Ran away like a coward and tried to have his nurse dismiss my complaints in the clinic waiting room. I am permanently damaged by his buddy and will never eat real food again. I wanted to feel better, not be scammed by a surgeon. BTW I am investigating his involvement in Medicare fraud and currency exchange. Illinois and California are interesting places to hide stolen medicare funds with family, Sandeno. If you want to improve your health stay FAR away from Bill "Scott" Sandeno.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Sandeno was outstanding, with a great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Sandeno has always been a very helpful and caring doctor. I've been under his care for about 10 years. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

My mother has been Dr. Sandeno's patient for several years now. She has a painful and life threatening condition. Dr. Sandeno has been extremely conscientious and caring. He has been willing to run numerous tests and adjust medications in order to give my mother maximum comfort and care. My mother has never had to wait to begin her appointment. We have only the highest words of praise for Dr. Sandeno.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

My husband had been seeing Dr. Sandeno for a few months for anxiety and Chron's disease. Over the time, Sandeno seemed uninterested in helping and there was a lack of professionalism. At our last appointment (atop of being 35 minutes late), rather than giving us an option to try different medication, he suggested my husband see a psychiatrist. Not only was this unneeded but offensive. I stated to him that we were not comfortable with his plan of treatment and opted to find a new doctor. No due diligence with Dr. Sandeno and lack of bedside manner. You would not want to find out something serious through him, very uncaring. PeaceHealth would never wait 35 minutes for us!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. William Scott Sandeno's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente