Ratings for Dr. William Scott Sandeno

Burnt out. Ordered lab tests to help with some health concerns. I got a phone call from a nurse saying tests came back normal and there was no follow up to address the issues I went in for. Would definitely not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

After four of my beloved practitioners left their practices due to burnout, I had to start over with a pcp, which is very difficult for anyone. I chose Dr. Sandeno as I had briefly seen him years ago in the after hour clinic , and found him to be kind and most empathetic. On the contrary, it appeared to me that medicine has also changed him, and sadly, not for the better. I fired him the same day. It is so sad to see the burnout radiating from our medical world today. I felt sorry for both of us.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Sandeno has looked after my wife, my mother (who had Alzheimers) and me for 17 years, and Shannon, his nurse, has done the same for almost 15. I have never even thought about using another.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Sandeno was outstanding, with a great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Sandeno has always been a very helpful and caring doctor. I've been under his care for about 10 years. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

My mother has been Dr. Sandeno's patient for several years now. She has a painful and life threatening condition. Dr. Sandeno has been extremely conscientious and caring. He has been willing to run numerous tests and adjust medications in order to give my mother maximum comfort and care. My mother has never had to wait to begin her appointment. We have only the highest words of praise for Dr. Sandeno.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

My husband had been seeing Dr. Sandeno for a few months for anxiety and Chron's disease. Over the time, Sandeno seemed uninterested in helping and there was a lack of professionalism. At our last appointment (atop of being 35 minutes late), rather than giving us an option to try different medication, he suggested my husband see a psychiatrist. Not only was this unneeded but offensive. I stated to him that we were not comfortable with his plan of treatment and opted to find a new doctor. No due diligence with Dr. Sandeno and lack of bedside manner. You would not want to find out something serious through him, very uncaring. PeaceHealth would never wait 35 minutes for us!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. William Scott Sandeno's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC