Ratings for Dr. Spencer E. Schwartz

I am always going to be thankful to Dr. Schwartz for giving me the opportunity to volunteer and shadow at his office. He is very nice and caring to his patients. He only wants the best for every patient who comes in to see him. I am definitely sure you are going to be very satisfied as you leave his office. Also, Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgeable when it comes to dentistry. He taught me so many things from dental procedures to caring for patients and given me advises that I will certainly keep in mind. He is always willing to answer every question you may have and explain to you everything therefore, do not be shy to ask. I am so glad to have met Dr. Schwartz. I hope to be a great dentist as Dr. Schwartz in the future.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Schwartz is great! I have been going to him for several years. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He uses the latest dental techniques. He and his staff are always helpful and friendly. If you need a dentist , he is the one to choose.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I always have a great experience when I visit Dr. Schwartz! He is extremely knowledgable about all fields of dentistry and he and his staff always provide excellent, professional care. For my last visit, I needed to prepare for a business trip to Montreal and needed a bridge to replace four missing front teeth. Dr. Schwartz made the time to see me and get the impressions to the lab in time for me to get the bridge in place before my trip. I have had countless complements on my new teeth!! I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone looking for a great dentist. Thanks again, Dr. Schwartz!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Schwartz has been my dentist for nearly a decade and has been consistently great for every visit.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for the past 3-4 years and can only speak highly of him. He always takes the time to discuss any concerns or questions I may have, and my appointments always begin on time. I can tell he truly cares about his patients and is passionate about his work in addition to being very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Amazing dentist and hospitality. I have been going here since I was little and loved it ever since!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

My entire family has been seeing Dr.Schwartz for more than a decade. He listens and always has the patient's best interest in mind. If you are looking to be upsold by any new fancy dental things, you have come to the wrong place. Dr. Schwartz is only interested in making his patient's dental experience as positive as he can. He's also great if you have a super low pain threshold like myself. He uses lasers when possible to avoid needles, he understands if you cry because you are scared and explains exactly what he plans to do. His honesty is what I appreciate most and his demeanor with my girls. Even at age 14 & 16, they still look forward to seeing the dentist and hitting up the Treasure Chest when they are finished. I have recommended a number of people to Dr.Schwartz and they always thank me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I have been coming to Dr. Schwartz for a few years now and he is by far the most amazing dentist I have ever gone to! In 2004, I suffered an injury to my mouth that caused me 4 extremely painful abscesses. I had 4 root canals (not by Dr. Schwartz, by another dentist) and 1 trip to the emergency room. The pain and problems kept returning. With now 14 years of pain, taking a lot of Motrin, Tylenol, and antibiotics, after getting the work done with Dr. Schwartz, I am finally 100% pain free! Dr. Schwartz listened to me as to what I wanted to do cosmetically and as far as dealing with the problem with my bottom front teeth. He was patient, professional, caring, and designed a whole treatment plan that included 3 steps to an eventual crown. He took x-rays and based his treatment plan on the x-rays, his input, and my input. He pulled the tooth that was the most bothersome and had lost all the bone (it was going to fall out). He put in a provisional until I was ready for the metal try-in. Then, he put the metal try-in in with the provisional. During this whole process, he made sure I was feeling ok and had no pain. I felt so much better even before I got the eventual crown! I was not in any pain then either. I got the final crown and it fit perfectly!! It is beautiful!! I am SO happy with it!! The best thing is that my teeth around it feel stronger and I am 100% pain free!!! I would highly recommend him for any dentistry work! He also has a receptionist Eris who is by far the kindest and most sincere receptionist you will ever meet! She is warm and caring and follows up to make sure you are ok. She asks me about my daughter and my husband, etc. She really cares! This place is amazing and I am so grateful to Dr. Schwartz and his team for everything they have done for me!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

After spending years trying one new dentist after another and finding so much unprofessionalism, cavalier attitudes and just plain lack of human connection (important when someone’s fingers are filling your mouth), I struck gold with Dr. Schwartz. Professional, knowledgeable and consistent from one visit to the next, Dr. Schwartz now feels like a family friend who happens to also be my dentist. And he does his own cleanings, not handing that task off to a hygienist. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018