Ratings for Dr. RICHARD E. Sedwick

Dr. Sedwick delivered three of my four children and has been my gynecologist to the present day; he and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Was not impressed. My reg. docs quit doing hosp. medicine so I tried this dr. He is ok but does not say much. You have to really ask many questions to get info. His office staff is not timely in returns calls or lab results.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

great doctor and staff . I have been a patient for 22 years..

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I've done a lot of checking around on ObGyns and this guy is the one the nurses at the hospital seem to feel is the most capable and knowledgeable. I appreciate the wisdom of his wife in handling a very delicate situation with my daughter, as well as his knowledge and ability. I personally go to his associate Nancy Durning for the routine stuff and she is awesome. He is more reserved than some doctors, but I personally find this less awkward. No question that deep down, this is a fine man.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Sedwick and his staff were very caring and attentive. I have been a patient through 2 pregnancies and should I choose to have a third child I will return to his office. His staff knew me by name and kept me well informed throughout both pregnancies and I felt that I could contact them at anytime. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Very quick exam. Takes a fairly long time for staff to call you with test results. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. RICHARD E. Sedwick's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal