Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Gordon

I was diagnosed with Miniere's disease about 12 years ago. I was seeing another doctor (for those 12 yrs) who didn't do much for me. My vertigo was so horrible at this point and I was at the end of my rope! I was desperate at this point! My daughter worked for a neurologist who recommended Dr. Gordon. Well, my friends, he saved my life! He gave me a steroid shot in my ear and bingo!(a little uncomfortable, but bearable) It worked! I got a second shot a few months later because I was going away and didn't want to take the chance of getting sick while away from home. I have to say that I've been feeling great ever since! He gave me my life back at a point where I thought I was going to have to go on disability because I couldn't function! If you suffer from vertigo, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gordon. He was also kind and very professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

He is good but very rude in his dealing with the patient.I just go to him for his expertise otherwise I would definitely choose another doctor who is polite.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Gordon diagnosed by vertigo problem and was able to correct it. I found him to be very attentive and professional. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I was so impressed with him that I would highly recommend him to anyone with an ear problem.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I had received the forms to fill out online I got there 20 min. early like recommended the place was mobbed with patients patients with talking loudly on the cell phone after waiting 50 min. a man walked in and sign in 10 min. later they called Robert, he got up and walked in, my name is Robert and I just waited an hour don't know if they had the right Robert. It seems the staff is disorganized and not doing appointments by appointment time rather arrival time. I walked out never saw the doctor e-mail the corporate office and got a quick response they were very annoyed at this staff. I might go back for another appointment when hell freezes over

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

I saw Dr. Gordon for the first time in April of 2012 for vertigo. I waited three hours to see him and he spent most of the time doing a procedure on another patient while I waited in the exam room. He may or may not be competent in his field, but he is arrogant and rude. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Gordon was very thorough, he gave me straight answers to all of my questions. He was gentle with a good sense of humor. His availablity was very flexible with early and evening hours. His treatment for me was very effective. I highly reccomend Dr. Gordon!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Gordon's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY