Ratings for Dr. William V. Andrews

Very easy to visit with. However, that being said, he is EXTREMELY poor about returning calls or communicating test results. 10 days after they received my report back, I had never been called or told the test results (I called 3 times)..Finally, I went to his office and asked for a copy. Not being a doctor I had to make an appt. with primary dr to have him look at test results. I am now waiting weeks for another appt (at the suggestion of my primary care dr.) with a different endocrinologist. (The staff was helpful, but their hands are tied if he doesn't okay them to release information to the patient!)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Andrews is wonderful and a terrific doctor but his staff leaves something to be desired. From never hearing my lab results and practically pulling teeth to find them out, to scheduling my appointments and then when I show up for them, having no record of me having ANY appointments EVER. If you do see him, make sure they print out your future appointments from the computer so that you have documentation to back up what you're saying or you may never get in.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Andrews is amazing! The first endocrinologist I saw had no compassion and didn't care about my history or how I felt. Dr. Andrews is a great listener and truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain treatment options, medications, etc. I am a more complex patient and he has helped me to feel %100 better. The office staff is great, as well.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. William V. Andrews's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)