Ratings for Dr. George A. VanBuren

Dr. Van Buren was my doctor when I had twins in 1998. He saved my life during a difficult pregnancy and delivery process and I will be forever grateful. He is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients. I think about him everyday when I look at my beautiful girls (now 14 years old) and know the outcomes would have been very different had it not been for the amazing knowledge and skills of Dr. Van Buren.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is a very kind, compassionate, knowledgable, etc. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He was even late to his own daughters soccer tournament so he could deliver my twins in Feb. 1995. I would go to him again if I have another child.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I went to Dr. Van Buren because he is a high risk OB/GYN and I was at risk of losing my doctor. He was wonderful with me and he did all that he could to save her. Unfortunately, she had a very rare chromosome abnormality so she was stillborn. But he was very caring throughout the entire ordeal and I definitely recommend him to anyone going through a high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. George A. VanBuren's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio