Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Bernbach

Be prepared to wait over an hour on a good day, but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Bernbach is fantastic. I have been to see him about several problems with my feet and he is always caring and knowledgeable. He proceeds immediately to care for the problem and fix it. Sometimes a little wait, but worth it.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Marc Bernbach is an excellent Physician and caring man with a great team working with him. I am in the health care field and would recommend him. I did have to wait sometimes but the office is comfortable and there are places to rest your surgical feet. I believe that because of his talent you might have to wait but well worth it for the outcome.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Marc Bernbach is the very Good podiatrist with an efficient office personnel as well, YOU ALL ROCK! All I can say about the wait is, IT'S WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Bernbach is a great podiatrist. He has helped me greatly on several occasions and I have great confidence in him. The wait time can be a little long, but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

HE IS THE BEST FOR A REASON, WAITING TIME IS QUITE A BIT LONG BUT TO SEE THE BEST TO ME THATS THE LEAST. HE IS VERY SMART KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT VERY GENTLE AND CARING.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

GREAT PODIATRIST! FRIENDLY, CARING AND ATTENTIVE TO HIS PATIENTS NEEDS. WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK TO HIM.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I was seeing Dr. Bernbach for pain in my foot. The wait time was ridiculous...easily an hour to hour and a half for every visit. My time is just as important as his. On one visit he put up an x-ray and began to talk about my foot...it was someone else's x-ray with a totally different problem. That's when I lost confidence. His office is old and the waiting area and exam rooms need updating. I've switched to another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I love this guy. I have been a patient for five years - he not only remembers everything I say about my feet during my visits, he cares how I (and my family) are personally doing. Dr. Takes his time during an appointment - I actually enjoy my visits. The environment is great, the staff seem happy to be part of this great team.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013