Ratings for Dr. George Kroumpouzos

I highly recommend "Dr. K" as a top notch dermatologist. I have been a patient of his for the past 6 years or so and he and his staff are extremely professional and competent. He has always been able to resolve any skin problems I'm having each time I go there, unlike a previous dermatologist I used to see. I'm so glad I discovered this place!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. So glad I found him. Thank you Dr. Kroumpouzos

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Kroumpouzos has been very accommodating of my daughter's dermatological needs. He always fits her in as her condition warrants and even opened up his office one time when it was closed to give her an injection. He is very knowledgeable of her unusual skin condition and has shown her much patience and kindness as this condition often needs urgent attention. She never waits very long to be seen even when he has fit her in that same day. The office staff are very friendly, compassionate and accommodating as well. I have also recently been treated by Dr K for a minor procedure and received great care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Kroumpouzos is an excellent physician. Very helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have had acne vulgaris for over 15 years. I saw many different dermatologists over the years hoping they'd be able to give me some relief. Before I came to Dr. Kroumpouzos, I sometimes had up to a dozen intralesional cortisone shots weekly on my face, groin, and buttocks. I am sensitive to medication and what I could tolerate never seemed to work. When I finally switched to Dr. Krumpousos my life literally changed. He found a regiment that no one had thought of and I now only require intralesional injections once or twice a month and never in my face, which has cleared! His office is clean and tidy. He has a wonderful, caring, nonjudgemental staff who with his permission always fits me in last minute when one of my abscesses pop up since I never know when it will happen. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Kroumpouzos and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

DR KROUMPOUZOS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Kroumpouzos is a very helpful doctor and I could tell since the first day I saw him a couple years ago, that he knows so much about dermatology. I started seeing him maybe 10 years ago and I've been with him ever since, and followed him to his new office in Weymouth. I know I have made the right choice and can't imagine being with another doctor. Thank you Dr. Kroumpouzos

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Great physician, very knowledgeable and experienced. Also, keeps up to date on the latest advancements in dermatology. Takes the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Ihave been a patient of Doctor K for approx. 10 yrs.During an exam in 2006 Doc. K diagnosed the early stages of a MELANOMA. Under Doc.K's outstanding care he referred and guided me during the next 6yrs. of multiple surgeries a Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary. Today because of Doc. K I have been clear of any further complications. i will always be indebted to Doc. K Thank You. Jim Porte

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Excellent dermatologist. Professional, caring, and very thorough. Explained everything well and treatment finally worked! I cannot say enough about this doctor - I am a very happy and grateful patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012