Ratings for Dr. John Lloyd

Being on time is just a wee issue and I barely care.. Trust is important and I have that with Dr Lloyd....he knows his stuff and is very willing to discuss any possible options. Organized. What I really like is the cleanliness.... cleaning equipment off.. hands....so important!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I have just concluded my final examination with Dr. Lloyd, at Sunnybrook Hospital. This process to have both of my cataracts removed , was done by Dr. Lloyd, and the results are fantastic. My only regret is , that I hadn't done it sooner. I know now, that the decision to get referred to Dr. Lloyd, was the right one. From your first appointment / meeting with him, you know you are in good hands. He covers all the bases, and lets you know what to expect. The procedure itself was quick, without any pain or discomfort, and results were noticed that day. I went from almost having driving restrictions, to now having 20/20 vision . My distance sight is phenomenal , I now refer to my eyes as bionic. As for reading , I can read without glasses , but have a very light reading prescription for any book reading. Anyone thinking about cataract surgery , I highly recommend Dr. Lloyd and his office. The support staff are amazing. Thanks again .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Lloyd and his team were amazing, and I felt very well taken care of throughout the pre-op, surgery and post-op. I was very anxious about my surgery on both eyes (one procedure was for refractive cataract surgery and the other was a refractive lens exchange (monofocal intraocular)), but Dr. Lloyd patiently explained every step clearly and calmly so I always knew what to expect. His warmth, confidence and professionalism made me relax, because I could tell I was in the best hands. As a full-time illustrator and writer who was finding it more and more difficult to work, I was blown away by the results of the surgery, and am so grateful. For the first time in many years, I can see my work properly! Dr. Lloyd has truly changed my life. I highly recommend Dr. Lloyd and his team.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Excellent ophthalmologist. Pleasure to deal with and a perfect gentleman!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I had my cataract surgeries done a few years ago and since then been back to Dr Lloyd's office yearly. |He is an excellent doctor throughout. The surgeries were done professionally and successfully for a complicate case like mine. He gives his patients quality time in explaining their situations and status. He always finds time to answer questions. His assistant Alison is also excellent, very cheerful and easy to talk to! For me, my experience is absolutely positive and I would not hesitate to refer family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Lloyd takes the time to explain what he is doing, explain options and help you make the best decision. He has a very calm and reassuring manner. I can't imagine a better doctor - Patient experience

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had cataract surgery on my left eye on June 2017. The procedure was quick and completely painless. It is wonderful to see again clearly with my left eye. Dr. John Lloyd is an excellent surgeon, a very knowledgeable physician and a kind hearted person. He was very helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Dr. John Lloyd.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had multifocal lens implants done by Dr. Lloyd . I highly recommend him. So happy with my vision ! I still can't believe it ! No glasses! Best decision , that I have done for myself . Jan

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I went for a refractive lens exchange for both my eyes. The experience and procedure was nothing but "first rate". There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get thoughtful answers. It is now one day after my surgery and I am typing this without glasses. I would highly recommend Dr. Lloyd and his staff. Dan Dixon

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. John Lloyd for years now and he continues to be accommodating, as well as very helpful and informative during appointments. One of the best Opthamologists out there.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017