Ratings for Dr. Eugene C. Kim

Carpel tunnel surgery. Never explained the severe pain I would be in afterwards. 4 months later, I still cannot use my left hand, I WAS a cyclist. I will probably never ride again. I tried and it caused me to wreck. And I have never wrecked a bike in the several thousand miles I've ridden.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I agree with the two negative reviews of this "doctor". I submitted a formal complaint to the state against his behavior but the results were kept sealed. Someone needs to shut down his torture chamber. A patient has the right to be spared pain when bones are being set. Another doctor actually took over my care from Kim and put me under general anesthesia to reset my bone properly. Has to be very bad for a doctor to step in like that. The pain Kim caused me was horrific and not in line with medical standards today. Maybe in the battlefield over a hundred years ago, but not in the here and now. Someone needs to stop this man.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I WENT TO SEE DR. KIM FOR PAIN IN MY WRIST. I WORK IN AS A MACHINEST. HE SAID THAT I NEEDED SURGERY FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME AND THAT IN HIS OPINION THAT IT WAS WORK RELATED. I FILED FOR MY WORKMEN'S COMP CLAIM, AND HE DENIED EVER TELLING ME THAT. BASICALLY, HE SIDED WITH WORKMAN'S COMP. IF YOU'RE GOING FOR A WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION CLAIM, I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU TO GO TO SOMEONE WHO'S ON YOUR SIDE THAT'S HONEST. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM, NOR WILL I RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Urgent care told me I would see a surgeon to place a bracket in my bones...7 of them, and would be asleep.This dr strapped me down and would not stop when I told him I wanted another dr at the hospital. He continued. That is criminal assault and illegal restraint. I am in therapy now. Diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Second only to being gang raped.Anyone wants to bring charges against this big monster, I will gladly testify.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Doctor reset my broken bone with nothing given for pain. When I said to stop, the pain was too great, he had three men hold me down and continued as I screamed in agony. He refused to stop, even though I begged and stated I wanted to leave and go to a hospital. I have had nightmares every night since then, and cannot control my feelings of being violated and accompanying tears. I was denied my right to control my treatment. My screams were ignored. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Eugene C. Kim's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Secure Horizons