Ratings for Dr. John J. Gallagher

The atomosphere is very friendly. Dr. Gallagher cares about his patients. He made recommendations that I hadn't thought of.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Gallagher truly cares about his patients and wants to make a difference in Suwanee, GA. He is not only very knowledgeable, but friendly, compassionate, and caring. He is also great with children and is now the eye doctor for our entire family of five (including three children). He goes above and beyond normal expectations to be sure his patients are well taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

THE BEST, literally !! He diagnosed glaucoma that 3 previous doctors missed and I have my vision due to his excellent work. My family and I will not got anywhere else now.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Gallagher is one of the most professional, educated eye doctors I know. I would recommend him to anyone living in Suwanee or the vicinity. I now live in Sandy Springs, but will continue to be his patient. From the front desk staff to the helpfulness of Chris behind the desk to fit your frames - the service is UNMATCHED as is the level of knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I am VERY pleased with Dr. John Gallagher and my experience at Advanced Family Eyecare in Suwanee, GA and would recommend them to everyone! I am 48 years young and a new contact lense wearer and VERY difficult to fit. Dr. John worked for over 1 1/2 hours on my first visit to find the right contact lenses for me and never gave up. He tried several lenses over the next few weeks until we found an RX that worked best. He is pleasant, caring and educated on all the latest products available. His staff was polite, courteous & very helpful. They were able to make an appt. for me within 2 days of my call and they understood my insurance questions and explained all my options reassuringly. Now a patient for 4 years, I wouldn't look anywhere else for my eye care. Again, I would recommend Advanced Family Eyecare very highly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. John J. Gallagher's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp