Ratings for Dr. David B. Schulman

The experience was a total of two minutes. He said people like me don't get skin cancer. Caucasian male post transplant 48 years old. That was 90 dollars.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

would highly recommend. He is easy to talk to and takes time with all patients

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Schulman was really nice and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. He was easy to talk to and knew what to do right away to help me with my issues.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

The staff is VERY RUDE. Especially the people that answer the phone. The office manager also tells LIES. Said she would call back and never did. STAY AWAY...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Friendly office, both staff and dr. Made my kids pay attention while the doc did my skin exam. Found an unusual mole and happily it was not melanoma but an atypical mole.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

He is a good doctor very thorough, needs to lose the dry sense of humor and stick to the facts.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Schulman is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed, even about non-serious conditions. He is a skin cancer expert and will do a body check (with your consent of course) the first time you come in. He removed an atypical mole the same day he found it on me and even gave a brief consultation to the person accompanying me (who wasn't paying him!) He is very good as dermatologists go, and his office has been very helpful with appointments and allowing me to speak with a nurse immediately upon calling. You can typically get an appointment within a week or two for routine matters and I've been able to get same-day appointments (I.E. for hives from allergic reaction) which is not typical of most dermatologists (many of whom make you wait a month of more.) Waiting room time is fairly short. I would highly recommend Dr. Schulman.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. David B. Schulman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois