Ratings for Dr. Shukri G. Makhlouf

I highly recommend his practice. He has been my primary doctor for 6 years. He is so caring and sincere. Very knowledgeable doctor. Great team. Dr. you are the best. He's always up on the latest, and greatest. Incredible doctor

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Mahklouf has been my primary care Dr for about 3 years now and he's been great. He has been so personable and friendly every time I've seen him. He really makes you feel comfortable. He himself has called me with test results and I love that. He is honest and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him. His staff is so nice and welcoming everytime I go. They are always smiling and most importantly they are good at their jobs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This is a small doctors office. It is very personable. The staff is kind and helpful. Dr. M is incredible. So intelligent and caring, he actually listens to your issues.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Great doctor and very knowledgeable. I even had taken my baby with me to my appt because I had no sitter that day! he and his staff were so kind. I had gotten the appointment the same day I made the call to his office too! moreover, my bloodwork? HE CALLED ME back himself! I had a question I called in one time very concerned about and again, he himself called me back. Cant ask for more seriously. great dr and great staff!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

One visit and he did not do anything but took my money

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Not only is Dr. Makhlouf very knowledgeable, but he listened intently and took the time to talk to diagnose me unlike other doctors who are always in a hurry. His office is in a great location & his staff is wonderful. My search for a primary doctor is finally over!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I absolutely agree on the other patients. He also became my primary care doctor. We are so glad we found a great doctor. He was referred to me. He is very professional and really thorough. He has a great team working for him, and I am so glad that I am not looking for a doctor anymore. Thank you dr. M you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

A nurse practioner referred me to Dr. Makhlouf. I called his office on a Friday and was able to get an appointment the following Monday. Lo and behold, he did not like some numbers from a general assessment and insisted on seeing me that afternoon - he didn't want me going all weekend. He was willing to wait for me on a Friday afternoon to check out things. So far so good!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

The office is Internal Medicine, but the doctor now serves as my Primary Care Physician. The office staff was very helpful, met my needs, prompt and friendly. I had made my first appointment same day and was very worried they would tell me id have to come back to see him. The doctor turned out to be very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about my health. He was very patient with me and sat with me in the room for a while and not just was one of those dr. you see who are in and out of the room before you complete your sentence!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009