Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Heitbrink

First off... I had an appointment for 3:00... I arrived early as is expected I ended up getting there @230 and read a book in the lobby.. I was not taken back until 350... Dr Heitbrink was rude when asking questions and seemed extremely inconvenienced when you ask him to explain things. Needless to say it was the longest doctors visit known to mankind and I did not get to leave the office until well after 5 close to 6... I will say there was a lady that drew my blood who was amazing on the other side of the office.. so she is the one who should get the 5 stars.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

dr. heitbrink is arrogant and rude. he conspired with my sister to have mother involuntarily committed. he later called dss and reported mother was neglected. subsequent to an incompetency hearing that was initated by dss regarding his complaint a new physician concurred that mother's care was excellent. as a result of his complaint it has cost mother almost 30,000. in attorney's fees. he also has lied about mothers chart. he should lose his license.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

The staff is over worked, irritated, and distracted. Took five days to return my call.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Mark J. Heitbrink's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

GHI