Ratings for Dr. Jill D. Landis

Do NOT recommend. Her office is very unprofessional and NEVER returns phone calls/messages/emails. It is impossible to reach to the doctor even with its urgent or high priority. My FMLA claim was closed because they couldn't get a call back from the doctor after numerous messages. When i inquired with her office about what happened the nurse told me the doctor doesn't have time for this. Save yourself the headache and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Excellent doctor. Alway a pleasure to see her. She is compassionate and a wonderful listener. She is always very responsive to my issues and fully informed on all the new treatments. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

This doctor does not make herself available unless it is convenient for her. There is no way to contact this doctor. The communication with the staff is not professional because of the phone system, although the front desk staff is very lovely. The on call Dr. has also not been available on several occasions. I could not get hold of Dr. Landis during an emergency with a prescribed medication by her - a severe adverse reaction, so I had to go to the hospital only to be told what could have been said over the phone. I had sent numerous faxes and had called numerous times to follow up on a script renewal which was ignored, only to find out that the DR. went on vacation two weeks after my first request, and had never filled my script. So I found a new Dr. who is fabulous! Her staff would never allow this to happen and they even answer the phone within four rings, not 12 minutes or even up to 17 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Jill D. Landis's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Rye, NY