Ratings for Dr. Carl W. Eilers

This guy pulled the wrong lower tooth which he supposed to have pulled the one beside it. What kind of world are we living in.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Had wisdom teeth extraction. After a week of useless office phone calls we had to go the er TWICE because of the pain, swelling, and infection in the mouth. I will NEVER recommend this office or doctor to anyone. They are extremely rude when calling the on call phone number. The er doctor said that Dr. Eilers should not have sent us to the er and handled this infection himself because he performed the surgery. Completely ridiculous and unprofessional. Do not go here!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My monther in law went to go see Dr. Eilers after having a molar extracted by another Dr. In his practice (The Dr. That preformed the extraction off that day so Dr. Eilers filled in for him) She had been experiencing extreme pain for the following three nights after the extraction and the following Monday she had made a follow up appointment. When she got in to see Dr. Eilers he was very rude and didnt listen to her concerns about pain and the possibility of dry socket. He told her she was fine and to head back to work, and refused to give her a Dr note even. The following day she went to another practice and the Dr. Did confirm that she had a dry socket and sent her home with medicine. Im writing this review in hopes someone can avoid this so called Dr. That seems more concerned about your wallet rather then your pain and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This so called oral.surgeon has made my life misery for two years and its not over. Made appointment for wisdom tooth removal 2 years ago and he decided he did not want to do it for whatever reason: even had the x ray upside down and slurred speech.point is him not doing his job that day my wisdom tooth got infected and I am fighting for my life with osteomylitis of lower jawbone.GOD VERIFIES THERE WILL BE A JUDGMENT DAY.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I thought he was great. It was hard to get in to see him, but I would rather go to a doctor people want to see! The day of my surgery, I was taken straight back. I had 4 teeth taken out and was there less than an hour. I thought he was very personable. I'm not sure what the others are talking about. I am in quite a bit of pain now after surgery, but who wouldn't be?! All in all, I say he was great and his staff was wonderful. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

After going to another oral surgeon for several months in preparation for our daughter's bone grafting and implants. We decided to get a second opinion and ended up at Dr. Eilers office. We loved him so much we ditched the first doctor altogether and we are so glad that we did. He relates to teens very well, never talks down to them and makes them feel empowered in the treatment plans and processes. He is easily accesible for questions and concerns. Our daughter actually enjoys going there. The staff are friendly and never make you feel like you are bothering them...which is much different from the other office we were visiting. I would without hesitation recommend him to anyone and will seek treatment there for everyone in my family should the need arise.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I went to Dr. Eilers for a consultation. He is not a very personable Dr. If you want a doctor who will put you at ease he in my opinion is not the doctor to use. I decided to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

My mother was referred to this doctor for the purpose of tooth extraction (4) so that her dentist can fit her for dentures. Our first and only appt. with Dr. Eilers was in February 2009. My mother has not yet been scheduled for an appointment to extract 4 teeth in the office. My repeated calls and follow up are not effective. I left a message for Dr. Eilers to call me last week and to date, no call. No surprise. In my opinion, Dr. Eilers is very unprofessional and non-responsive. Maybe he does not want this work because its only worth about $350 to him. I would respect him if he had just turned her away in February so we could go somewhere else. I rarely complain and have never complained about a physician, so trust me when I say, my experience with Dr. Carl Eilers has been frustrating and disappointing. Beyond that, my mother still has no dentures and continues to eat soup and only soft foods for daily nourishment. Pretty Sad.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009