Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Scheer

I was very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Scheer.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I went to this doctor for 2 years and thought that he was caring. He is just a good actor and actually did nothing but prescribe a c-pak for sleep apnea. I was unable to use this machine and he just humored me and wrote some made up comments in my chart. He is really just about the money and has made sleep disorders a great racket for doing so. Beware!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

A compassionate, competent and consumate professional. Dr. Sheer cares about your health and wellbeing in a kind and engaged way. A gem of a sleep doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Scheer is the most exceptional doctor I've ever been to. He is kind, sincere, insightful, and very knowledgeable. He cared about me as a person and took the time to answer my questions. I didn't think my problems could be fixed after several visits to other doctors but he was very thorough in his diagnosis and knew exactly what to do to help me. His staff was very friendly as well. He definitely made a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Steven J. Scheer's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1974)