Ratings for Dr. John Choe

Very clean and friendly staff. Dr CHOE takes extra care - no pain! And he doesn't rush me to make extra $. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Great place for me and my entire family!!!! Never an issue, very good on times and all the staff is friendly! Makes the dentist a much better experience!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

My husband went to Dr. Choe in an emergency situation and he was excellent. The whole family switched over and we love him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I had a very good experience. Usually nervous but not with him and the help of his staff. Tammy was excellent!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Amazing doctor, restored my tooth and explained all pros and cons of different options. Very knowledgeable and gentle and never sells more options than required. Does his best to stay on schedule. Nice staff. Very clean place.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

He is amazing and the staff are wonderful to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Best Dentist I have experienced in my 65 years. Excellent manner. No attempt to upsell. Latest methods and materials used.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I called Dr. Choe's office at 9:00 on a Saturday morning after unable to see my own dentist. Dr. Choe had me come in immediately to replace a large filling that also had decay. I was very apprehensive seeing a new dentist but was quickly relieved as he made me feel at ease. He expertly repaired my tooth with no pain at all! He was very thorough and explained my options. I will be having my records and my families records transferred to Dr. Choe as he will now be my new dentist! Thank you to Dr. Choe and his helpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I wondered if the comments here were true....seemed to good to be true.....but let me tell you the Dr and staff are even better than I could imagine. My son has an extreme anxiety disorder. The staff and Dr put him at ease. We used laughing gas to calm him however I was very impressed by the calm and kind tone the Dr used throughout the procedure. He did not rush at all, took so much time putting the freezing in to be sure it didn't hurt. Explained what he was doing every step of the way. I am so grateful to this Dr. I just can't say enough. I would recommend him highly to anyone. I feel so lucky to have found this dentist. I have an amazing dentist in another town and never thought I would find another....but this Dr has surpassed even that dentist. I was feeling so bad about the state of my sons teeth yet the dr was not judgemental and was very reassuring. I will be booking myself in also. Don't hesitate to go here.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I came to Dr Choe's office after a dentist i had retired after 26 years. I have always been extremely nervous and after being recommended to Dr. Choe i went after 3 years. I felt cmfortable from the minute i walked in. Tammy the hygienist, was super friendly,thorough, very educational , and talked very highly of Dr. Choe. I got free whitening, a massage chair , and tv on the ceiling.No pain and no fear at all. Dr. Choe was very soft spoken and i have to return for some work. Not nervous at all.. so glad they were recommended to me. Thank YOU

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013