Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Ridder

We loved Dr. Ridder. We know that somestimes he is so well liked, that you have to wait awile for your appoitment, but the flip side to that is he takes his time with you to listen and ask questions! HE IS ONE OF THE BEST!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I am new to Sioux Falls and Dr. Ridder was referred to me by a friend. I was very happy with him. I got an appointment fast and he took the time to listen to my complaints and was very helpful with setting me up for my diagnostic tests. The staff was very nice. I had been to a doctor before my move and was very happy with him. I had been seeing him for the same reason I saw Dr. Ridder and Dr. Ridder was able to help me in a different way that has resulted in lasting resolution of the problem. He is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I saw this Dr. once when my regular doctor was on vacation. He was caring and understanding and listened to my problems. Then, my regular doctor resigned and so I gave Dr. Ritter another try. I made an appointment. When I showed up, I was told by the receptionist that he was "double booked" and that he might be a bit late. About 45 minutes later, the receptionist came out and told me he was dealing with an emergency and would see me when he could. I then explained to the receptionist that I had to go home and get dinner ready for unexpected company - I had then been waiting for over an horu and a half. She was very very rude to me and acted as though I was the one being unreasonable. I ended up leaving without seeing the doctor and was NOT offered an alternative appointment. Later, I phoned up the clinic and complained to the office Manager and she was defensive and made it sound as if I was the unreasonable one. All this couldve been resolved by offering me another app.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Glen A. Ridder's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD