Ratings for Dr. Dorothy E. Dugger

I am not her patient, but was seeking a doctor in the local area after moving here. I left 4 voice messages for Dr Dugger over the course of two weeks and did not receive a single courtesy call back. If you're not interested in my business, at least have the decency to tell me so so I can look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

This is a psychiatrist that should not practice and doesn't adhere to the oath "First, do no harm". Recommend you stay away.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

DR Dugger has left. I can not find any info on her now. No notes no calls. Just gone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

This doctor prescribed a new medicine for my autistic son and two days later went on vacation for over one week Not only was the dosage too high, but the medication was much too strong for him. We tried to call for advice and received nothing but an answering machine saying "leave a message". We left 3 messages over the course of 5 days with no return call. We finally had to take him off the medicine ourselves as he was a zombie and slept all day and night. After doing my own research, I found out that he was completely overmedicated and the type of medicine was inappropriate for autism. The medicine she prescribed was considered to be used for pychotic behavior and only as a LAST resort and only after all other options had been exhausted. Ultimately, this doctor accepted a patient when she knew nothing about his condition, prescribed an inappropriate medicine at too high a dose and then left on vacation for over a week with no return call or alternative number.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Dorothy E. Dugger's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Lutz, FL