Ratings for Dr. Vinod M. Krishnan

Very focused on pt, thorough, good listener, answers questions willingly, explains options, does not over promise or rush the process of diagnosis and medicine trials.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

My son had Epilepsy for years and I saw my share of strange docs. When it came my turn for nero help... I avoided UC and Wellington like the plague. Krishan's office was referred to me by a loved one and he really impressed me! <p>Young, intense, very focused and on task. Hard to make him smile, but very kind and goal driven.<p>I am the kinda man who wants results and wants the most bang for his buck for the time I have taken off work to visit a doc.<p>I was VERY impressed and it takes a great deal for me to say that! <p>I would highly recommend him!!! <p>I don't think he's a "i'll make you paper flowers out of presription pad paper" kinda guy.... I get the impression that he is more concerned about your health than he is about getting you to like him.... And from a man's point of view... He is exactly the kind of doc I was looking for. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I've been to Dr. Krishnan 2 or 3 times and I think he is an excellent Doctor. He's intelligent, respectful and a really good listener. Sadly, I think it's the first doctors appointment I ever had where I did NOT feel like the doctor was rushing me, was impatient with me, thought I was an idiot, wasn't listening to me and was just generally inconvenienced by me. I had very hard to describe symptoms and went into the story of why I was referred there, he listened intently, making sure he understood everything and provided feedback. He answered all of my questions without being condescending. He ordered tests and blood work and pinpointed the problem right away. I was so impressed with his bed side manner. He also seems really respectful to the nurses. I never had to wait on any of my visits as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Krishnan is a good technical doctor, however, he comes across as cold and uncaring. The initial visit seemed more like an interragation than medical history intake. Very abrupt and unemotional. When he explains medical terms he does not even attempt to speak in "non medical terms". When asked additional information or explainantion he appears to seem offended and as if this is above what is expected of a man of his "worth".

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Vinod M. Krishnan's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare