Ratings for Dr. Glenn Y. Miya

Love the doctor, hate the wait. Every single time I've taken my son in, I've had to wait, on average, 45 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment! Not cool. But he is super nice and anwsers all your questions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor.My family had him for 12 years and he is the BEST! We now have moved to the Beach Cities and miss him very much! Dr.Miya, all my children want you to move to Manhattan Beach, so we can have you as a doctor again! Dr. Miya is smart and anybody would be lucky to have him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

We've been going to Dr Miya since our daughter was born. He showed up in the hospital at about 11:45pm to see us. He listens very carefully and seems willing to field any number of questions. Our daughter had surgery since then, and Dr Miya came to see us in the hospital then too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

I have had Dr. Miya for seven years now and could not be more pleased. He is always willing to listen and explain any symptoms, illness or results from tests. He never rushes me out the door and is always willing to try new treatments until the problem is resolved. He was recommended to me by a former boss and several others have taken him as their primary physician and are equally satisfied with his care. He has a wonderful "bed-side" manner - he is not only a specialist in internal medicine but a pediatrician as well. He takes my input and questions seriously. He sometimes draws out diagrams to help explain what is going on with my body so I can be a willing and informed partner in my treatment. The only downside I can think of is that he is that his client roster is usually full, so adding him as your physician may be a challenge - although completely worth it.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Glenn Y. Miya's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "dr glenn miya is the best doctor I have ever seen, hands down. you know how doctors are so see how patient & caring on TV "

June 6, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Glenn" to "Glenn Y."

October 20, 2013