Ratings for Dr. Elynne B. Margulis

She really is the best doctor, I actually pay out of pocket to see her because no other GYN comes close to the level of experience, confidence, compassion. She always takes the time to explain things, even called me late evening with results one time because she knew I was waiting to find out. She makes you feel like you are a part of a team with her, together ensuring your best health and well-being. I feel lucky to have found her. She also helps the insurance situation when possible, if there are procedures not covered.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

The best doctor I have ever known. I wish she could be my primary as well. For someone who fears the Gyno she was so patient and gentle. Answered all of my questions and concerns and is a truly compassionate caring doctor. She spent 45 minutes with me to top it off!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Sent me home from hospital at 40 weeks, because my labor stopped. No hormones to labor..No proper stress test. No ultrasound. Blood pressure elevated. 24 hours later back into hospital to deliver stillborn son - by caesarean. Autopsy confirmed no other abnormalities. Strangled by umbilical cord, meconium aspiration. 40years old. 3 miscarriages and 2 rejections from fertility clinic, still childless. Select this person if you don't care about the outcome.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

She is professional, highly skilled, compassionate and knowledgeable. She always gives you all the time you need. it is obvious that she loves what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

There is no other doctor out there that can measure up to Dr. Margulis

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Margulis’ for 19 years – since she provided follow-up care after the delivery of my daughter. I couldn’t believe I had been with my (old) doctor for the entire pregnancy and loved this doctor so much more! We have a great relationship and my daughter has even started going to her. She is knowledgeable and professional and has a great bedside manner. My only gripe is she doesn’t participate in my insurance but she is worth paying out of pocket for. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Not the doctor you want if you have a problem. She never showed up at my delivery, after seeing her for 40 weeks. When a covering doctor(not from her practice) delivered me and there were some problems she decided not to show up the entire time I was in the hospital, she sent her witch partner who was actually nasty to me for no reason. Yet she had no problem collecting the money from the insurance company, shame on her!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Elynne B. Margulis's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1978)

GHI