Ratings for Dr. Alain Coppel

this Dr doesn't like to give his patients pain meds.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Horrible doctor.He won't listen.He is only thinking about how to make money off of you. He is all mouth and no ears.IMMATURE!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Went for pain injections...in and out in 40 min.Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Coppel helped me with horrible pains in my head. He explained everything to me, had me take tests to see the cause of the pains, and he listened when I spoke. Today it's almost all gone and I recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I was in a car accident and had neck pain. THe first two places I called wouldnt accept my insurance if I was involved in an accident, they wanted to bill my attorney. THis doctor and his staff took extra time to work with me and make sure i was comfortable with my care and what to do next. I got in the next day for an appointment and only waited for about 5 mins to get called into a room.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. used a lab. which was not in my plan. They charged me directly. He should have used the local lab. We are disputing this now. He is very knowledgeable,but lacking in personality. Hardheaded and not a listener. Probably well-meaning.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He doesn't understand the pain you're in. When I asked him why he sounds like he doesn't care? He blew up at me & told me that b/c Im not having a heart attack, stroke or dying, It's not urgent to him. And Im making a big deal of it. When I tried explaining I am having problems walking, he still kept yelling at me about how long he has been a doctor. So everyone when you are in excruciating pain, just remember he is not that concerned b/c you are not dying. Oh yeah & he said I don't need anything for pain, but yet he wanted to schedule me for surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Very caring doctor, lost my insurance because got laid off work, his cash prices are very reasonable compared to other places I called. Eventhough he is a specialist prices were less than my primary care doctor, he really took the time to listen to my problems, had my records reviewed before I showed up to his office, we made a treatment plan together that i could afford, I would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Alain Coppel's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)