You may also like

Rate Dr. Natalie Gaik

Dr. Natalie Gaik's Ratings

Well you get what you pay for certainly applies to Dr. Gaik. I can see why she is cheaper than everyone else. She doesn't have the first clue what she's doing and that's obvious by the reviews. I have never been so shocked or disgusted by a complete lack of competence. Save your money and go to a real orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2898366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I couldn't be happier. After years of being told by others it would cost a fortune to fix my difficult teeth Dr Gaik was affordable and did an amazing job! So now Im not ashamed to smile or speak and show my teeth. She's also very nice and professional. There was no pressure or arrogance I felt with other local orthodontists. Her staff was pleasant and helpful to me and my husband. I can't thank her enough. I'm telling everyone to go to her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2879154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Gaik and her hygienists/orthodontists are amazing! My daughter loves them, and certainly makes going that much more pleasant. Her receptionists are BRUTAL. Rude, condescending, unfriendly, and entitled. I am forced to talk to them when setting up the next appointment, and I wouldn't Dare have the audacity to say that the suggested date/time won't work for me..... Because there is another level of condescension, rudeness just waiting.. Apparently, there are no other openings... In the history of the world??? Initially I was told that they would work around my schedule... Total lie..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Gaik is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is very kind and I have no complaints whatsoever. My teeth are perfectly straight. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2844149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Natalie Gaik is very fair and honest. She is a wonderful professional woman who knows what she is doing. You may have to wait a bit to see her but go to any ortho practice and you will see the same. She is very good with all ages of people. Her clinical staff goes out of there way to make you feel comfortable. The front desk can be sharp at times but do have a busy schd to handle. If you want fair prices and a beautiful smile she is the one you should go. Overall a great experience! Highly reccomend her to all:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

The receptionists here are often rude. The prices here are great though. You have to wait in line some days for like 30 minutes. You have to wait in the waiting room, and the door to the receptionists office is always locked. Why would it be locked? Makes no sense.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Terrible ....terrible ... very unprofessional right from the time you enter the waiting room .... my daughter has had five (5) root canals as a result of what three dentists and one orthodontist stated that her braces were on too long and not fitted and adjusted properly ...... DO NOT GO THERE !!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I had my braces on for over 10 yrs on and off 4 times...she has no clue what she is doing. We had to involve the academy of dentistry when they tried to tell me it would cost $100 for my file. Needless to say chart was free when I went back. I had to seek 2 other opinions and will need braces again . Do not recommend gaik at all. Tokyo and Taylor way better and so professional .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

She is alright, her staff is very rude an unprofessional. She had one of her "helpers" put elastics on my braces and the women literally had no idea what she was doing. She ended up scratching my face with tool she was using, HORRIBLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I found the receptionists rude and unhelpful. While she is cheaper then most she does not have xray on site so this leads to more appointments and driving around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687464].votes_count ]]