Ratings for Dr. Ali Salim

Dr. Salim spent over 26hrS working on my wifes reconstructive surgery due to cancer removal. There were a total of 3 surgeries as well as necessary skin grafts. His skill and attentiveness to my wifes needs and conditions was beyond amazing and the follow up by his staff and himself was the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing any type of plastic reconstructive or cosmetic surgery! My wifes case was cutting edge and presented many new circumstances not dealt with in the medical profession and was reviewed by the review/rating board as "medical journal case" for future reference by the medical field. Thank you Dr. Salim and your entire team and staff members!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I had him do my abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and breast lift. I did not know he was not yet certified through the board of Plastic Surgeons until AFTER my surgery. He is also VERY young, new and sadly, dishonest. How do I know? I requested my medical record and found out that he did not chart accurate findings after my surgery. He told me I had 3" of separation in my muscles or less. Upon opening me up he could fit his whole fist in the gap (have the pictures to prove it). My separation was 6" and severe, not mild as he previously though. Rather than charting his findings in my records as good, honest doctor should, he hid his findings but he did tell me and my husband. When I called him on why he had failed to accurately chart his findings he lied to the medical board (despite picture proof) to save his own butt. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM. What else does he lie/fudge/cheat on. Dangerous business...

Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Ali Salim's Credentials

Healthnet
Kaiser-Permanente
Multiplan

Updates

• City changed from "PALO ALTO" to "Redwood City"

August 11, 2013