Ratings for Dr. Trevor Chan

Dr. Chan sent my wife home when she was having 3mins apart contraction. She almost delivered baby in my car. My personal opinion, he is not quite there yet to be a doctor for making decision.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

This was the best Doctor I've ever been to you. Attentitive, Caring, and very Knowledgable with my pregnancy. i highly reccomend him to all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Plesant and considerate in person, sometimes hard to get in to see. Overall he's one of the better docs I've been to.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I waited over 2 hours for my appoint. then heard him complain about being up for 36 hours. Didn't want to listen to why I didn't want to be on a med.. states hes the doctor. I know what my body is like and how I react on a prescription. wanted to send me to the same specialist I already saw even thou I said that I;ve already been there didn't want to listen to it.. then said he would send me to another specialist.. well its been 6 months and haven't even heard back from anyone... not happy about being a client of his.. but my orig doc left and no other places are accepting patients.. will leave him once I find a doctor that will help me and not say I'm the doctor I know what I am doing...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Always very pleasant and easy to talk to. Takes you seriously and willing to order tests for you, if appropriate. I travel far to see him and have no reason to find a doctor who is closer to where I live.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009