Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Simon

Everyone was very courteous and professional. I work next door at NEB. I care for many of your other patients and can see why they praise your practice. Thank you for treating my 6 year old so well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Took fluid out of bursa cyst on outside of left elbow. Fluid did not return but there is some trash cells that accumulated in the cyst. I decided that no surgery is necessary to clean up the cyst at this time. I'm more then please at how Dr. Simon treated me and how he explained things to me. I was very comfortable with the treatment and results.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Simon is an excellent Orthopaedic surgeon and did a great job on my knee replacement!!! His care and his follow up are superior! I could not have asked for a better result than I received with Dr. Simon and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

My association with Dr. Simon and his staff has been very helpful and brought relief to a very sore knee. Initially I was seen for injections and my treatment progressed to a total knee replacement. At every juncture all procedures were explained in depth. I did not ever feel as though my treatment was "routine" to any of the staff. It is now 5+ weeks since my knee replacement and I am up and about. I foresee a very active and pain free future. This is due largely to the skill and knowledge Dr Simon and his staff possess. Thank you for a great experience ... I would highly recommend Dr Simon and his practice to anyone who needs relief from any kind of joint pain. He is awesome ... kudos to Matt and Valerie as well. They stepped in and took care of any questions or concerns I had.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

The professional work started with my initial contact by phone. My questions were answered and my initial appointment made. My appointment was met on time, which is not normal in most medical appointments I have made. X-Ray tech, Medical Tech and reception made a great impression on this patient. Dr Simon listened to my problem, offered different advice on possible solutions. never felt I was being rushed. Have had two treatments and no complaints. Don't feel at this point that I will have any.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Always a awesome experience. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Simon is very attentive and always willing to discuss options for my treatment. I am very happy with the service I received.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Rude, condescending, and dismissive. Spent 15 minutes with me after I waited for an hour to see him. Did not give me any treatment plan for my broken foot other than to "work it out" and see him again in 3 weeks. Not a chance! Told me my pain was probably imagined. Horrible, horrible excuse for a doctor! Avoid!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

He didn't care his patient well. His staff are not friendly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Did a great job with my sons shoulder. Very smart surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Wow where to start? I have 2 torn glut muscles, a torn hip labrum and a host of ther issues fluid, swelling etc., causing severe pain. I went in at the advice of my PCM telling me I need surgery to fix - an opinion shared by every Dr. We've spoke with and internet search based on my week old MRI. I took my MRI along with the report they desided to take x-rays first thing ( to charge my insurance) useless for soft tissue. Finally he entered the room after 4pm, my appointment time was 2:20 I checked in at 2:15 he did not examine me, actually the staff did not even take my BP. He was rude and condescending spent maybe 5 minutes with me told me I need pain management and I was not surgical but if I was it is not a surgery he even does (stealing insurance money much?). So by his own admission this is not his area of expertise yet he can throw his god complex on me. He told me he could hook me up with a pain specialist, he left the room to get it and did not return. Run see a real Dr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Patrick M. Simon's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Live Oak, TX