Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Tucker

Needed to see Dr. Tucker recently for eye surgery to repair a macular hole. The initial visit went very well. He explained everything clearly, making sure I understood why I needed surgery and what it was expected to do. He answered every question asked - rare these days. The surgery went very well. The "hole" was closed and beginning to heal nicely just 15 days after surgery. I was shocked at how well the surgery had gone. I was also extremely impressed with Dr. Tucker. He showed respect for his patients and concern for their welfare. He's a highly skilled eye surgeon with great patient outcomes. I have never known a better doctor. Dr. Tucker is what patients want their doctor to be - but rarely are. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr Tucker & his staff are top notch. I have been a patient for several years and he is always looking for updates to correct my retina problems.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Charles L. Tucker's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company