Ratings for Dr. Jeffery K. Pearson

Dr Pearson was my husband's primary care doctor during a time when he was having major back issues. He was waking up in excruciating pain,and the only thing Dr Pearson would do for him was prescribe pills and PT. After much PT and pain medication, and no change,I began asking for an MRI. I'm no doctor, but thought, how can you know if the PT is helping/hurting if you can't even see what's wrong?This doctor refused the request for a MRI multiple times.Instead,he prescribed more and more pain killers to the point of morphine pills (extremely addictive,compounding and already bad situation).I do not believe the request for an MRI was out of line,and I was very polite every time I called. I later found out from the specialist that we finally got a referral to that Dr P had written an unfavorable note about me. On another note,Dr P claims to be a specialist himself in all kinds of things including dermatology. Making appointments was also a pain, only took day of calls.Not a good experience

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Pearson is an AMAZING doctor. Yes, he performs a bit of magic & has jokes to engage his patients. Unless you're in there for a major emergency, it's tolerable & shows that he is a real person & sees you as something of value. He is extremely knowledgable & treats you like an asset. This is how I would imagine a doctor would be in a small town. He follows up with you & communicates easily via email. He was on a Holiday vacation, but allowed me to bug him when a mistake was made with a medication. I've never had a doctor be so accessible & easy to communicate with. I have never felt more comfortable talking to a doctor & his interest in the concerns that I voice are always taken seriously. Now, I cross my fingers & hope that my insurance continues to list him as a provider so that I can keep him as my family doctor for a very long time. It's a rare thing to find a doctor like Dr. Jeffery Pearson.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr.Pearson is been my doctor for the last 11 years and I would not have it any other way, he is very caring and kind I trust his opinion and do not change him no matter how many time my insurance has been changed

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

This doctor is only interested in doing chiropractic work and does not having any knowledge beyond that. So, if your looking for some serious help, seek another.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Pearson is a very funny guy, likes magic and card tricks, jokes. If you want to be entertained he is the doctor for you. If you want to discuss a health issue it may not get addressed during your visit. It is hard to get a discussion going between jokes.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Jeffery Pearson is the kind of Doctor who listens to his patients and is very knowledgeable. He discovered a medical condition I had for some time without knowing it. I would recommend him to anyone who asks me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Jeffery K. Pearson's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Oxford