Dr. Paul H. Rosenberg

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Rosenberg

The state should never give someone like this a license to practice as a Doctor, he is terrible!! I myself was one of his victims in the past! But he had been sued many other times! For malpractice! And the state of NJ has suspended his license many times! Before you go to any doctor check his profile!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

This doctor is the ultimate disgrace to a real Physician! He hS been sued many times! For malpractice! And the state of nj has suspended his liscense many times! He is a lowlife! Stay away!

Submitted January 31, 2019

Amazing Doctor and staff, this is one of the best doctor I ever met

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Rosenberg is very knowledgeable, patient and caring. His staff is very supportive and helpful. They answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I've known Dr. Rosenberg and his staff now for 10+ years and I have to say he and his staff are wonderful. I am thankful for all the great work he has done and grateful to have found such a talented , knowledgeable, and caring doctor . I wouldn't go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Great plastic surgeon. So happy with my liposuction results. The only downfall is having to wait for every visit but it's worth it! You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Rosenberg is a very gifted plastic surgeon. And his staff is awesome! I had a tummy tuck & Lipo. Dr. Rosenberg & his staff have great bedside manner. Maria is very helpful, every time I came to my follow up visits I received great care from her. Would recommend these wonderful people to everyone!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Growing up I was very subconscious about my chest, I never understood why it caved in the way it did or why gravity took its toll at such a young age. For a long time I considered a breast augmentation but was to afraid because I didn't want to end up having a botched job. I kept hearing about this doctor on the radio and thought to myself "it's a sign". I have to go see Dr.Rosenberg! I first saw Dr. Rosenberg in August & he made sure to connect with me on a more personal level to understand how much this augmentation meant to me. We discussed all options available before making a final decision the week before surgery. I could not have picked a better plastic surgeon. The surgery itself wasn't as painful as I thought it would be and with the nurses instruction, recovery was pretty easy! I now feel confident wearing a v neck shirt and every time I look in the mirror, I can't help but to smile. I have no regrets and would definitely recommend friends and family to check out Palisade Plastic Surgery. Thank you Dr.Rosenberg for making me feel beautiful!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was nervous about getting it done. During and afterwards everyone was lovely.After the surgery followed their directions on what I needed to do,So surprised that the recovery wasn't bad at all.I thank the wonderful staff as well as Dr.Rosenberg for a great new look!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Very happy with my breast augmentation with Dr. Rosenberg. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015